napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injection site pain swelling

KF211

Mid cycle I started test cyp from different source and it is causing very bad soreness in my glutes and swelling. I’ve never had trouble with their test over the last couple years until this bottle. Any idea what’s causing this? Had the same happen with a separate supplier few years ago and had to stop using it.

Iv had some gear of the same ester cause more discomfort then others depends on how there mixed I guess, but If your using a brand you have used before then that is unusual

I can’t tell that it has but it did ship when temp was real cold. Warming it may be a good idea though.

If it was shipped cold it’s should be at room temp by now unless your storing some place cold. I have warmed up the gear prior to injecting and it did seem to help a little.

If it was shipped cold it’s should be at room temp by now unless your storing some place cold. I have warmed up the gear prior to injecting and it did seem to help a little.

Usually just letting it sit in hot tap water is enough to get rid of any cloudiness....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s the mg/ml

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Hopefully your needle is long enough, for glutes I like at least 1 inch. Sometimes if i hit a different spot it might not make 100% muscle and it will be a partial sub-q and it will swell and be painful. my 2cents

Top Bottom