napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injection issue....need some guidance.

Tannerses

I was injecting 2ML’s of Robo’s wonderful Primo on Wednesday. I was trying a new pin size out (25 Gauge 1-1/2 inch). As you can imagine it was slow goin getting it in due to the oil. I thought I had emptied the pin and pulled it out and was surprised to see that I still had about .3ML left. Not wanting to waste it, I alcohol swabbed a spot on my stomach and injected the rest subcutaneously. Well, I now have a pretty good size knot there and it’s pretty sore. Any advice on how to take care of this? Appreciate the help.

Shouldn’t be injecting oil based gear sub q. It will go away though. Should of pinned your other glute

Ok, noted. I had just pinned my other glute with 3 ML of Test Cyp and NPP and I guess I was just being lazy about finding another spot to pin. Will a heating pad and massage help or should I just leave it alone?

Last edited:
Ok, noted. I had just pinned my other glute with 3 ML of Test Cyp and I guess I was just being lazy about finding another spot to pin. Will a heating pad and massage help or should I just leave it alone?

Yes it will help, it’s not really a big deal so i wouldn’t worry about it to much bro. Just don’t do it again so you arnt uncomfortable with a knot in youre stomach lol. Live and learn :p

Ok, noted. I had just pinned my other glute with 3 ML of Test Cyp and NPP and I guess I was just being lazy about finding another spot to pin. Will a heating pad and massage help or should I just leave it alone?
it will help but dont do it again man.. seriously... its okay, we all have to learn from mistakes but just dont do it again

Top Bottom