napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injection Infection 5 days later...

Bose48

So I pinned my TRT shot saturday with a 10ML vial that I've been using with no issue's at all. Same routine as I always do when I pin. Immediately after a shower and I dry spot off and clean with alcohol. Pin the spot, everything good no worries. About 4 days later I notice it's read and a little hard with no soreness at all on the injection site. Today its most definitely a small lump with redness and some heat on it. Doesn't hurt that bad at all and luckily I pinned hi enough on the glute where I'm not sitting on the area. This is the first time I've ever dealt with this before. I don't have any fever, chills, aches, etc that would make me believe that it's seriously infected but seem's so strange to me to get this knot so many day's later.

I have surgery in 10 days. If I tell the doc that I'm on antibiotics he may postpone me and that shit's not happening as it took 2 months of planning and waiting to get in. Should I find some leftover antibiotics and just take em or wait it out? I watched the spot all day and it doesn't seem to be growing, getting redder, or giving me any indications that i'm gonna kick the bucket. LOL

I wouldn't advise taking the antibiotic because you really don't know if it's actually infected. Is it possible you didn't inject deep enough? What did you pin? How much and with what ga and length of needle

Last edited:
I pinned Test Cyp 250mg/ML and it was deep enough. I was well into the glute muscle upper portion with a 23 gauge needle. Woke up this morning and no change to the spot but the lump may be softer. I'm gonna hold off a day or 2 and see it it's better. Hard to believe with so many day's in between it would flare up like that.

Injections can be unpredictable. I've had things go smoothly for months and out of no where PIP for days. Just don't overreact. If you have an infection you'll know. PIP and a lump does not mean you have an infection.

That doesnt really sound like an infection after four days you would be feeling really really bad. It probly just knotted up on you it happens especially if you pin that area alot.

Draw a circle around with a sharpie. If it grows quickly beyond that circle then you know you have a problem. But im guessing not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just give it some time bro. Everybody has a bad injection from time to time. It happens

Top Bottom