napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injection complications?

Daveb8573

I’ve been on TRT for 6 years and have done several “blasts”. I injected my left delt with test prop, cyp, vitamin D. I noticed slight pip for a couple of days which is not abnormal for me. The thing is, I’ve noticed that I have numbness in my shoulder and have what feels like a knot in my left trap. Has this happened to any of you guys?
Thanks for your insights
Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About once a week. I’m pinning prop every two days right now so it’s more than normal. Never had the numbing so it freaked me out a little.

About once a week. I’m pinning prop every two days right now so it’s more than normal. Never had the numbing so it freaked me out a little.

I don't recommend going more than eod with Prop. Also you should have at least 6 pinning sites if you're going to use short esters to give each site time to recover and heal. For example : L delt, R delt, L quad, R quad, L glute, R glute. Keep rotating.

I don't recommend going more than eod with Prop. Also you should have at least 6 pinning sites if you're going to use short esters to give each site time to recover and heal. For example : L delt, R delt, L quad, R quad, L glute, R glute. Keep rotating.

Thanks bro [emoji123]

Thanks bro [emoji123]

Sometimes when I mix Tren Ace and Test Prop I'll have a site that will hurt for a while and I have to skip it in the rotation until it gets better. It happens to all of us.

Sometimes when I mix Tren Ace and Test Prop I'll have a site that will hurt for a while and I have to skip it in the rotation until it gets better. It happens to all of us.

Have you ever had numbness?

definitely start rotating sites, which you should be doing anyway... you definitely do not want to over use your delts pinning

definitely start rotating sites, which you should be doing anyway... you definitely do not want to over use your delts pinning

Thanks Dylan! I have been over pinning my delts because they seem to be the easiest for me to reach without help. I am giving them a rest and will rotate them in little by little.

Top Bottom