napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

injection

arshan7

Hi Sir,
First of all thanks for your reply, I'm planning to do bodybuilding my trainer suggested me a injection to inject in my abdomen. I want to know about that injection, I surfed in google but im not getting the relevant answers. So please help me to know
1) What kind of injection is this
2)What is the usage of this injection
3)What are the side effects of this injection

Medicine name is Spartanskaya

oh fuck sake... DO NOT and i repeat , DO NOT inject yourself with anything.. you have no clue what you are doing or talking about and you are going to wreck yourself... just stop the nonsense man, seriously... whoever this so called trainer is needs to have his ass kicked while were at it... someone seriously should knock him out for even telling you to do this... just stop it, seriously... i dont want to hear any reply from you other than you wont do it... nothing else

How many years have you been weightlifting? What’s your age? What’s your height and weight and bodyfat%?

Injecting in belly fat is only beneficial if you have a very fast drug metabolism because fat will usually absorb slower than in muscle, or if you are injecting peptides.

There’s a difference between bodybuilding and building your body. If you are in the latter group, steroids should not be within your field of vision.

Bodybuilding with steroids is when you are at your top game and want to boost more, whether aesthetically or is because your job depends on optimal fitness levels and you are getting old.

If you bodybuild from fat slob or toothpick, it can not only be dangerous to your health but you burn out sooner whether from injuries or desensitized AR.

Here we go again...... Are you from India . WTF! ill let some "trainer" who has no fucking idea clearly tell you to inject something you know absolutely nothing about , what it will do and what side effects it may have . If that aint the definition of stupid I don't know what is . Listen to the boys and cut this crap out . You sound like you defiantly aint ready for ANY peds. Train hard and eat right ........

I believe that’s Russian for Spartan and their a website that sells by that name. I agree with my fellow brothers here, if you don’t know what you are doing , don’t do it.

Haha wow it never fails to make me laugh when I see stuff like this not because it’s funny but because it’s crazy to me to think how much horrible information is out there and how many people who have no business giving any sort of advice to people it’s juts crazy to me. Def need to punch your trainer in the face

You should not be touching any injectable until you are full educated on how to do it properly and what to expect with side effects, amd how to control them. You have a lot of research to do

Top Bottom