napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

injecting testosterone enanthate

brianmacasohol

hi, just wondering can i get away with injecting testosterone enanthate once a week instead of twice a week??

will i feel any difference from once a week instead of twice??

I personally don’t recommend that approach but there are plenty of TRT Dr. that subscribe to that frequency. It’s up to you.

Twice a week is the best cadence IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will i feel any difference from once a week instead of twice??

Yes because twice a week you will have steady blood levels. If you inject once a week at the end of the week your levels will be below half of what you injected. You will have more sides and most likely feel tired.

If it's a temporary thing that you need to do occasionally sure but it's not something I would do long term.

If you want to inject once a week for TRT use something that was intended for it such as Sustanon. It has short esters that peak during the week and a long ester to back you up until the next week. It will take about a month for Sustanon's long ester to reach peak levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
you need to inject twice a week... test e is not quite long enough of an ester to do just once a week

Test C you can get away with once a week due to the 8 day Half-Life. Test E is only 4.5 days so you really need to do twice a week

Test C you can get away with once a week due to the 8 day Half-Life. Test E is only 4.5 days so you really need to do twice a week
Yeah Test Cyp will work also although those last couple days during the week can get bad for some.

Top Bottom