napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injecting frequency

ThepoManta

Hey people,

Quick little question, we all do twice weekly injections of our longer esters to get stable blood levels. Some people say it reduces acne on cycle, but is there any truth to this?

So what would happen to us for example if we would inject our Test Cypionate or Enanthate just once a week? Would that give us more side effects for example?

Everyone is different, but the general consensus is to pin twice a week like you said for more consistent blood levels. Some pin once and get away with it, but I've heard of inconsistent mood patterns from some people that try pinning once a week. But like I said, its unique to each individual.

Hey people,

Quick little question, we all do twice weekly injections of our longer esters to get stable blood levels. Some people say it reduces acne on cycle, but is there any truth to this?

So what would happen to us for example if we would inject our Test Cypionate or Enanthate just once a week? Would that give us more side effects for example?
Twice per week gives more stable blood levels, so in theory it could possibly reduce acne considering there is,less fluctuation. With that said, it probably doesn't matter much in the grand scope. I've never noticed a difference and no matter how many times you pin per week acne will always be a possible issue because of the contrast between going on cycle with high androgens compared to normal as your body adapts. The same goes for coming off.

Everyone is different, but the general consensus is to pin twice a week like you said for more consistent blood levels. Some pin once and get away with it, but I've heard of inconsistent mood patterns from some people that try pinning once a week. But like I said, its unique to each individual.

Basically, you have to lucky. 😂 I think I will just stick with my twice weekly glutes.

Better be safe than sorry...

Top Bottom