napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injecting Blood

Testdude63

Well, after 100+ pins I've never once aspirated blood... until today. Pinned my quad, pulled back on that plunger, and boom, blood in the syringe. I didn't get much in, and TRIED to push it out, but some of it floated to the opposite side of the syringe lol. I swapped the needle and quickly did some research. It seems to not be a huge problem injecting a bit of your own blood back into the muscle, so I injected into my delt. Am I gonna die, bros? :p.

How many of you have ever had this happen?

Nothing to worry about, that happens. Big difference between hitting a vein vs pulling a couple drops of blood back into the barrel

Well, after 100+ pins I've never once aspirated blood... until today. Pinned my quad, pulled back on that plunger, and boom, blood in the syringe. I didn't get much in, and TRIED to push it out, but some of it floated to the opposite side of the syringe lol. I swapped the needle and quickly did some research. It seems to not be a huge problem injecting a bit of your own blood back into the muscle, so I injected into my delt. Am I gonna die, bros? :p.

How many of you have ever had this happen?

Nothing wrong with that at all bro. It's your blood and it's sterile. Anytime you pull back and have blood you should pull the needle out and move to a new location. I would then change the needle tip, swab the area and inject it, blood and all into the site

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Think grazed a vein before. Aspirated didn't see blood. Injected and pulled out. Blood leaking everywhere lol All I was concerned about was if my test had come out with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aspirating is semi useless. Because u coukd pass thru a vein and then aspirate and nothing then inject and remove needle and blood goes everywhere.

PHURIOUS

I have NEVER aspirated in my 20+ years.Chances of you landing safe and sound in a blood vessel, nice and cleanly are slim to none. The blood coming into the syringe means nothing. If you hit a vessel or a nerve you will know it way b4 you aspirate. Sometimes when I do quads the pin hits a nerve and I watch it wobble around when I remove my hands. The quad shimmys too.

Nothing to worry about at all man. Your blood is sterile so theres no harm pinning it. You're good to go bud.

Sent from my SM-G900P

It is a known practice by some to pull a syringe full of blood from a vein and reinject it IM. Autohemotherapy I think its called. Its said to act as a natural immunization or immune system booster... so you might be doing good by getting some blood in there. 5 to 10ml I think is what they shoot with though

Thanks, guys. Made me feel more at ease. I figured worst case scenario I would get the slight added benefits of blood doping ;) lol.

Top Bottom