napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injectable vs Oral

TX TERROR

Guys I need assistance here. Outside opinion...

The GF is doing a transformation competition with Destination Dallas. She has 12 weeks and we are gonna treat it basically as a contest prep and she is gonna rape this shit.

Winner gets a 500 dollar gift card to gasp and better bodies.

Now my gf isn't new to this really anymore. She's done sarms and all that good stuff and got great results. She wants to run anavar however I have told her she would be better off to go the primo or eq route and then if she wanted to mess with oral anavar it could be considered toward the end.

What do you guys think. She's strong as fuck but lacks the definition. I can help her fix that with diet as well. This isn't just about loosing weight it's based off muscle gain and everything. They want real transformation.

She's ready for sure I have no doubt. She is just like me. I always told myself I'd never inject myself with any drug. But here I am lol. It's a lot healthier than dragging out orals anyway.

Whatcha think bros?
All advice appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The GF is doing a transformation competition with Destination Dallas. She has 12 weeks and we are gonna treat it basically as a contest prep and she is gonna rape this shit.

Now my gf isn't new to this really anymore. She's done sarms and all that good stuff and got great results. She wants to run anavar however I have told her she would be better off to go the primo or eq route and then if she wanted to mess with oral anavar it could be considered toward the end.

What do you guys think. She's strong as fuck but lacks the definition. I can help her fix that with diet as well. This isn't just about loosing weight it's based off muscle gain and everything. They want real transformation.

She's ready for sure I have no doubt. She is just like me. I always told myself I'd never inject myself with any drug. But here I am lol. It's a lot healthier than dragging out orals anyway.

Whatcha think bros?
All advice appreciated.

i cant BELIEVE im fucking saying this but its a different scenario here as its a female but i would go with anavar for her bro... yes, i know, but we are not talking about males here... honestly anavar would be the best for her...

i cant BELIEVE im fucking saying this but its a different scenario here as its a female but i would go with anavar for her bro... yes, i know, but we are not talking about males here... honestly anavar would be the best for her...

I think I'm dreaming. Dylan choosing anavar?!?!

LOL. In all seriousness though, I would agree. It is a female drug, after all ;).

What... What... The fuck... Am I dreaming right now? Quick someone slap me or poor water on me lol. DG just recommended anavar....

Whatcha think bros?
All advice appreciated.

Anavar..no doubt bro. I am 100% on this.

As a note, my wife had more skin breakout with primo then var. Had none on var. But obviously the strength and stuff was much higher on primo. Just be careful.

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

Maybe she swallowed too much! Got to get the right dose.

Anavar is very effective and proven for females, however I do think EQ or Primo could be better. It just depends on the female. I know a few females that respond so much better with a dose of 50mg EQ or Primo per week than Anavar. A friend of mine told me she had more virilization and clit enlargement from Anavar than anything as well.

I'm just throwing that out there. She may respond very well to Anavar as a lot of women do, but if you decide to have her go that route just make sure she is watching everything and start the dose low and slow. These females are a bit tricky. Every one of them is a little different

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ya I've helped other females with cycles for prep and stuff just not her. I'm opting for the 50mg eq route when it comes to my advice and if anything 5mg Ed of var the last 5 weeks or so. But she is just scared to pin I think

I prepped a girl about 15yrs ago on only Eq 50mg/wk, clen and t3, she literally transformed

Advanced labs VIP customer

I would personally go with EQ and then end it with a run of var or winny. I've done it and it has worked very well. Since she's not new to this stuff and is obviously in tune with her body she should have no problems recognizing any ill sides. The EQ will to wonders for her and the Var will give the tightness she wants before show just to give her the edge. Good luck to her!! And let us know how she does.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

What... What... The fuck... Am I dreaming right now? Quick someone slap me or poor water on me lol. DG just recommended anavar....

ONLY because im all about safety and im definitely looking out for your girl and anavar is the best choice in that regard and honestly, females do quite well with anavar but that's females, remember that everyone! =)

ONLY because im all about safety and im definitely looking out for your girl and anavar is the best choice in that regard and honestly, females do quite well with anavar but that's females, remember that everyone! =)

Wait, back up...... Did u just say anavar???? I reacted much much better in sarms in 3 weeks than with it. Why anavar for her??
I did get skin breakouts w anavar too

Wait, back up...... Did u just say anavar???? I reacted much much better in sarms in 3 weeks than with it. Why anavar for her??
I did get skin breakouts w anavar too

he was asking between anavar and primo or eq... not about sarms... i ALWAYS recommend SARMS FIRST for a female but she just finished her sarms run and she is looking for something different this time around.... trust me, i would never recommend anavar over sarms... you know better than that! =)

Top Bottom