napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injectable orals tne tren base

Concreteman95

Hey fellas anyone have opinions or experience with injectable dbol,adrol,tne and tren base? Are they less toxic being injectable? Being so fast acting would a.i. need to be upped?Picked up a few blends to use as preworkout two or three days a week.

clearly an oral in injectable form is less toxic than the oral form itself but it is STILL TOXIC regardless...

Less toxic can fool you. Theses are potent in any form and are still toxic.
What are you on? When I was adding test/tren bade preworkout I did have to adjust my dose here and there. When they are that fast, it’s kind of hard to stay on one dose/schedule.
Inj drol is fun as well

I'll definitely run supports when I start with the inj orals. Just trying out the tne now. I'm running test/e.q./primo for a long run. I had a chance to pick up these blends from my guy on a one shot deal so I jumped on em. Just thought I'd get some info from anyone with experience before I pulled the trigger. Thanks!

I can see the test and tren bases being used for pre workout purposes 2 or 3 times per week, but the injectible orals really need dosed DAILY, and you still need to watch the length of using them and limit it tje m to 4 to 6 weeks just like orals. They are still very toxic

I can see the test and tren bases being used for pre workout purposes 2 or 3 times per week, but the injectible orals really need dosed DAILY, and you still need to watch the length of using them and limit it tje m to 4 to 6 weeks just like orals. They are still very toxic
absolutely right... here is a link to my new organ st... the most complete all in one organ support you can find... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

there is a common misconception about using Test or Tren base (or any compound) preworkout.....somehow guys think "it doesn't count"

You need to add the total mg's used into your weekly cycle total

ie: your cycle is Test 400mg... Tren 300mg weekly
you pin 50mg TNE and 50mg TRNE as a preworkout 3 times a week

your true cycle dose is ...Test 550mg...Tren 450mg per week

Last edited:
Top Bottom