napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injectable Ephedrine

Scott Weiland

Anyone had any experience with Injectable Ephedrine? My first thought was why? Then I thought is it like injectable Winny to bypass the first pass of the liver. I was wondering if it was less toxic or faster/longer acting or what? I mean a tablet kicks in pretty frikin fast.. so whats the upside here?

Any ideas?

Epedrine in pill form already almost gives me heart attack... not sure why someone would want to inject it.

Epedrine in pill form already almost gives me heart attack... not sure why someone would want to inject it.

everyone is different, for myself ephedrine is like a strong pre workout but no freaky issues. Same with clen, makes me sweat and heart rate goes up which im sure isnt exactly a "good thing" but no heart palps or anything. Injecting it sounds like a bit much for what it does

Ephedrine is not the kind of thing I'd ever be comfortable with in injectable form. At least with pills from the pharmacy you get accurate dosing. That stuff can be scary if overdosed so I wouldn't ever recommend that route

i would not touch that at all.. you wont find me recommending ephedrine anyway but i definitely would steer clear of that..

Top Bottom