domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear

Thread: Informative Apps

Informative Apps

I was wondering if you know of an app or are using an app where you can find supplements specifically SARMS information/ It's cool when you're able to monitor weight or health, too. Any recommendations are highly appreciated.

none out there that i know of... i have countless articles and videos posted on here and evolutionary.org... elitefitness.com/videos and of course youtube and my podcast areas

Not really sure of one that encompasses all of those things. I would just get some type of fitness tracker and Tapatalk (to follow the forums) separately.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

watch dylan?s videos... all the info is there

Hey all. Thanks for all your responses. The closest one I got is myfitnesspal but it doesn't have everything I want. Yup, Dylan's videos definitely the sure thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BraceAirSummary View Post
    Hey all. Thanks for all your responses. The closest one I got is myfitnesspal but it doesn't have everything I want. Yup, Dylan's videos definitely the sure thing.
    yes, and theres a lot of new videos and topics coming, podcasts etc..

Apps are good for everything else but not this. You're the one who knows what you need so yeah, better stick Dylan.

You can use the tapatalk app to follow this forum