napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Information Required for Second Cycle..

rahultar

Hi Dylan,

First of all thanks fo all the information you provide on your channel. Keep it 👍

I want to run my second cycle, I just want to put on some quality muscle.

In my first cycle I had run Test P, Tren Ace(i know its not advisable), Cytomel T3. I was really able to run my cycle quite good & safe for 2 months but unfortunately I had to stop it due to some disease caused due to mosquitoes. Then I had did PCT with clomid & nolvadex.

Now I want to put on some quality muscle & want my veins to pop out more.

What I am thinking to run is:
Sus 250- 16 weeks/500mg per week
Equipose - 16 weeks/800 mg per week
Deca D- 10 weeks(if not on EQ)
Dbol to kickstart-30 mg/3 weeks
Winstrol - week 8-16/ 300 mg/week

Here by are my stats:
Weight : 80 kgs
Bf: 15%
Height- 5 feet 10 inch
Experience: 5 years of gym experience under my belt.
Nationality-Indian
Diet: Vegan mostly but I can eat chicken h eggs.

Any help here would be very appreciative.

Thanks in advance

At 5'10 and 176 lbs. you are undersized which means AAS won't do a thing for you. You can reach your goals with changes to your diet.

What do you eat in a typical day?

SMH, this is so fucked its laughable....no AI or Caber with tren on your FIRST cycle and now you want to run 5 different compounds on your second.

Sit down, read through the entire forum, and learn why you sound so stupid right now.

Hi Dylan,

First of all thanks fo all the information you provide on your channel. Keep it 

I want to run my second cycle, I just want to put on some quality muscle.

In my first cycle I had run Test P, Tren Ace(i know its not advisable), Cytomel T3. I was really able to run my cycle quite good & safe for 2 months but unfortunately I had to stop it due to some disease caused due to mosquitoes. Then I had did PCT with clomid & nolvadex.

Now I want to put on some quality muscle & want my veins to pop out more.

What I am thinking to run is:
Sus 250- 16 weeks/500mg per week
Equipose - 16 weeks/800 mg per week
Deca D- 10 weeks(if not on EQ)
Dbol to kickstart-30 mg/3 weeks
Winstrol - week 8-16/ 300 mg/week

Here by are my stats:
Weight : 80 kgs
Bf: 15%
Height- 5 feet 10 inch
Experience: 5 years of gym experience under my belt.
Nationality-Indian
Diet: Vegan mostly but I can eat chicken h eggs.

Any help here would be very appreciative.

Thanks in advance
brother im sorry but this is flat ass ridiculous... first... your way too undersized as it is... steroids are going to hurt your more than help you when your undersized... not to mention you make NO mention of any ancillaries... do you know what your doing??? do you not care about side effects??? your too young as it is as well.. .your setting yourself up for a very very hard lesson and a very difficult life in the future... your making a huge mistake and i am certainly not contributing to this absurdity... thats a very advanced cycle.. you already ran a shit first cycle with a shit pct and now its only getting worse... please just stop man, seriously.. if you only new how ridiculous thi is... then you also want to run winstrol NINE WEEKS??? wtf bro??? please just stop.. your very dangerous... TO YOURSELF

brother im sorry but this is flat ass ridiculous... first... your way too undersized as it is... steroids are going to hurt your more than help you when your undersized... not to mention you make NO mention of any ancillaries... do you know what your doing??? do you not care about side effects??? your too young as it is as well.. .your setting yourself up for a very very hard lesson and a very difficult life in the future... your making a huge mistake and i am certainly not contributing to this absurdity... thats a very advanced cycle.. you already ran a shit first cycle with a shit pct and now its only getting worse... please just stop man, seriously.. if you only new how ridiculous thi is... then you also want to run winstrol NINE WEEKS??? wtf bro??? please just stop.. your very dangerous... TO YOURSELF

Hey bro,
Actually m not at all undersized... My arms more than 16 inches.. I can deadlift 140kgs, bench 105, squat 120kgs, also intensity is quite high in gym.
Yeaah I had already ran a shit cycle but this time I don't wana make any mistake this time.
So what should I do?
Thanks Bro :)

Yeaah it was mistake, but m only going to run 4 compounds this time.
Deca D or Equipoise am gona go with.
Dbol is for kickstart only & winny I don't really know what to do with.

At 5'10 and 176 lbs. you are undersized which means AAS won't do a thing for you. You can reach your goals with changes to your diet.

What do you eat in a typical day?

My diet varies from season to season. As of now its winters so I am eating 1gm protein per lb body weight, & high carbs.
I start my day with Mr Hyde & Citrulline Malette & end with Casein.
Thanks

Hey actually this is all what I am thinking to do, I am not really doing this.

I have knowledge regardingwhat to run in PCT ... Like AI, Nolvadex, Clomod & HCG. Please guide me what I can do here, both for Juice & then PCT. Thanks.

Hey bro,
Actually m not at all undersized... My arms more than 16 inches.. I can deadlift 140kgs, bench 105, squat 120kgs, also intensity is quite high in gym.
Yeaah I had already ran a shit cycle but this time I don't wana make any mistake this time.
So what should I do?

bench 231pds, dang bro you are a beast...........................

bench 231pds, dang bro you are a beast...........................

Lol'd smartass... he's swizzoled up ain't he?!!!?!?!? Love this line once he figured out he mighta fucked up coming across like 'fuck you I'm doing it'...

'Hey actually this is all what I am thinking to do, I am not really doing this.'

Sometimes this is better than adult swim...

Hey bro,
So what should I do?

Yeaah it was mistake, but m only going to run 4 compounds this time.
Deca D or Equipoise am gona go with.
Dbol is for kickstart only & winny I don't really know what to do with.

Hey actually this is all what I am thinking to do, I am not really doing this.

I have knowledge regardingwhat to run in PCT ... Like AI, Nolvadex, Clomod & HCG. Please guide me what I can do here, both for Juice & then PCT. Thanks.

Laughable... dude you're so far out in left field nobody will advise you of shit simply because if we did you'd take it and run with it adding multiple compounds just like you want to, but are lying about. Nobody is gonna assist you in fucking yourself up. Also if you want your veins to pop more... here's a novel idea, train harder and for more than a few months. Now go back to the kiddie pool.

Lol'd smartass... he's swizzoled up ain't he?!!!?!?!? Love this line once he figured out he mighta fucked up coming across like 'fuck you I'm doing it'...

'Hey actually this is all what I am thinking to do, I am not really doing this.'

Im not too bright when it comes to that metric system so just imagine how disappointed i was after google search LOL

If I would be simply just doing it if m not here... Yeaaahhh m gona do it,,, I was here just to ask what I can run.... Not to justify myself to you...

Laughable... dude you're so far out in left field nobody will advise you of shit simply because if we did you'd take it and run with it adding multiple compounds just like you want to, but are lying about. Nobody is gonna assist you in fucking yourself up. Also if you want your veins to pop more... here's a novel idea, train harder and for more than a few months. Now go back to the kiddie pool.

I think you didn't look what I said in my very first post... Did u? Not mnths.. 5 years..
Dude I know that I am in left field...thats why am here... If running multiple compounds like m gonna run whatever I want to, I wont be here asking Dylan or other experienced users.. Kiddie Pool? I do got good strength, arms & traps without running a proper cycle ever. M not a beginner...I do got good knowledge of Nutrition & Supplementation too...
You tell me.. Do you use PED'S?

Im not too bright when it comes to that metric system so just imagine how disappointed i was after google search LOL

Disappointment will come when you will look to urself in the mirror not just by hearing to what I say!! U will Lol

Hey bro,
So what should I do?
I remember back in the day, 10+ years ago we had a rule of thumb that you couldn't even think about jumping on the bicycle until you had a 3 plate bench and a 4 plate squat and deadlift. After that you were free to start your 1 year minimum of research before jumping on the bicycle. These were great rules that somehow got thrown to the wayside thanks to morons like Zyzz

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I remember back in the day, 10+ years ago we had a rule of thumb that you couldn't even think about jumping on the bicycle until you had a 3 plate bench and a 4 plate squat and deadlift. After that you were free to start your 1 year minimum of research before jumping on the bicycle. These were great rules that somehow got thrown to the wayside thanks to morons like Zyzz

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I know my bench is bit weak but my deadlifts & squats are quite good. Ofcourse that rule was very good but thrown because they forgot to mention the weight of the plates..ri8?
I am jumping on bicycle only because I feel like I am ready bro.

You are free to disagree with us and do what you will. However no 1 here is going to tell you anything but what we've said.

Top Bottom