napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Information regarding sarms and steroids

mahadarv

Hi Dylan where is da best place to buy sarms from. What Is the safest dose of the Turinabol to take so I can avoid bad side effects?
After I have finished my course how do I do the pct to get my hormones back to the normal level.
Thank you.

www.sarmsx.com has the best quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent... you don't use any steroid without test so if you are asking about using tbol without test, forget it... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

Hi Dylan where is da best place to buy sarms from. What Is the safest dose of the Turinabol to take so I can avoid bad side effects?
After I have finished my course how do I do the pct to get my hormones back to the normal level.
Thank you.

Sarmsx has the hues quality of sarms you'll find. Why don't you start by telling us your full stats, goals, and experience

www.sarmsx.com has the best quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent... you don't use any steroid without test so if you are asking about using tbol without test, forget it... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

Age 33/ height 5"7/weight 85kg
My goal is to look big and ripped, mainly wanna cut up.
What type of sarms would give me the same results of if I was to take Turinabol?
What is your recommadation for taking tablet form of turinabol with test?

Age 33/ height 5"7/weight 85kg
My goal is to look big and ripped, mainly wanna cut up.
What type of sarms would give me the same results of if I was to take Turinabol?
What is your recommadation for taking tablet form of turinabol with test?
what is your body fat? what do you mean what is my recommendation for taking tbol with test? do you want to take sarms or tbol and test OR tbol, test and sarms?

Hi Dylan I wanted to no wat sarms would give me the same results as turinabol thank you
here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan I just wanted to no how should I run my first cycle of turinabol to be safe when running it thank you

How come you don't run oral steroids without test

Steroids shutdown your natural test production, so you need to replace it. Otherwise you will experience the side effcts of low test....lethargy, low libido and sex drive, and just feeling like absolute shit

Top Bottom