napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Info sarms

magnaners

Ciao Dylan
I m from italy! One of my personal trainer talked me about sarms to get best shape without using testosterone or higher drugs

So that i always look for someone like u talking about sarms, and i don t know where to buy too because i want to try a cycle of 4 week and see what happens i really want to shred and not loose mass.
This is my 17% body fat condition
I need and want to achieeve 8/10% but seems impossible to me EveAnd

Ciao Dylan
I m from italy! One of my personal trainer talked me about sarms to get best shape without using testosterone or higher drugs

So that i always look for someone like u talking about sarms, and i don t know where to buy too because i want to try a cycle of 4 week and see what happens i really want to shred and not loose mass.
Sarms are meant to be ran 12 weeks not 4

Ciao Dylan

12 weeks like Rick has said and if you think you are going to go from 17% bf to 8% in a few weeks think again . Muscle gain and weight loss takes time . Yes sarms can greatly assist for sure but diet and training is the magic pill. Posts your stats as Dylan mentioned please

Top Bottom