napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Info please

pinoflx

Hey Dylan,
Hopefully this is a quick question/answer.
So Ive watched alot of your videos and think you put out some great info.. I use it as my main source to gain knowledge...I found the vid on stacking anavar/winstrol interesting because I plan on doing that soon.. I entend to do 6-8 weeks at 20mg anavar and 25mg winstrol since yer vid said to do half doses of you are going to stack them.. I plan on running clomid for PCT and was wondering for how long should i do that and how mich should i take in? Also what else should i use along with clomid for pct? I heard adding DAA is good aswell.. Your response would be greatly appreciated

If you want help you're going to need to post your age, weight, body fat percentage, and goals before they're going to recommend a stack. Second you shouldn't be doing any kind of cycle without some sort of testosterone base. Third if this is your first cycle which I assume it is you shouldn't be running anything but test. But welcome to the site brother soak in the information.

27, 5'10, 183, 14%... Okay thanks for the advice and i am open to all feedback.. I have my mind set on stacking var and winny.. So i guess my next question is ... Instead of running var at 30mg and winny at 25mg ED.. Would it be okay to start var 9weeks out from showtime at 20mg ed and then add 25mg winny for the last 6 weeks. I am asking because dylans opinion was is yer gunna stack to use 30mgvar and 25mgwinny for 6 weeks. I was thinking if i started earlier at 20mg it would be the same total of

I feel like he wouldnt have you doing this without a test base, but we will wait for him and see.

Welcome bud. Listen up, you don't want to run an oral only cycle. You're going to be disappointed. Running any oral will shut you down. You absolutely need to run test as a base so you have something to fall back on. If you don't, be prepared to have your dick stop working, among other issues... First, you need to educate yourself on why oral only cycles are a waste.

Read this thread: https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/orals-only-info-6018.html

and/or watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n7AFV4HBSg&feature=youtu.be

From the sound of your question, I'm betting this is going to be your first cycle. If that is the case, you should stay away from orals. Stick to test only for your first go. If you have an issue pinning then you either need to get over it or aas is not for you. Understand bro, I'm not shutting you down, just letting you know that you need to put more time into researching this before your first cycle. Stick around the board man, you'll learn a ton. Let's get you straight on this cycle though. What are your goals?

Sent from my SM-G900P

I know Dylan explained HOW to do a double oral cycle as safely as possible before but that doesn't mean it's advisable. I would recommend against it and just do test only because I'm assuming this is your first cycle. NEVER do oral only and never do an oral for your first cycle. Test only for a first ALWAYS! If you don't like injecting then find another hobby bro. Or try Sarmsx sarms. They're oral solutions and will cut better than anything. Steroids aren't fat burners.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks for all the info guys. I was beimg stubburn and trying to think i could do it without a test base because i dont like the sound of the possibilities of gyno after.. But rather take tho chances rather than completely shut my body down. In your opinions wht would be the lowest dosage of test i could be taking. Im open to all recommendations.

Thanks for all the info guys. I was beimg stubburn and trying to think i could do it without a test base because i dont like the sound of the possibilities of gyno after.. But rather take tho chances rather than completely shut my body down. In your opinions wht would be the lowest dosage of test i could be taking. Im open to all recommendations.
Test will shut your body down also BUT at least it replaces your body's natural test +... Orals only will shut you down and won't replace jack and when you're trying to recover you'll lose everything and may be worse off than when you originally started.

Pharma Lady Rep

Injecting oil will be your badge of honor... Wear it with pride... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:

I think many guys would suggest 250mg on the lower end for a first cycle............test only. Aromatization shouldnt be extreme at that amount (though you should have an AI) so gyno will be less of a concern. If you drop too low on test you will basically be just shutting yourself down and replacing your natural test. That doesnt make much sense. 250mg will put you at supraphysiological levels so you should see significant gains as long as your training and diet are on point.

Anyway, run the test only cycle for ~12 weeks, do a proper PCT, take 12 weeks off of AAS, and then you can consider your next cycle (possibly other compounds). Keep an eye on your bloodwork and you should be good. You should make gains, keep side affects to a minimum, learn how your body responds to AAS, be able to control E2, and a cycle like this is easy on the wallet.

Anyway, thats just my humble opinion.

Your stats are almost I dentical to mine so Dylan will probably suggest the same for you as for me, you can check it out on my thread...

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/fng-intro-first-cycle-questions-7227-2.html

I'm in the same boat bro, I'll be kicking off my first one VERY soon.

Here is a solid first test only cycle brother. Make sure you get blood work done before your cycle so you have a baseline on your natural levels. This helps give you an idea of how well you recovered after pct when you run your post cycle bloods.

Cycle:
1-12 Test Cyp 250 - 300 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

PCT Weeks 15-18

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
MK-2866 25 mg day
GW-501516 20 mg day

27, 5'10, 183, 14%... Okay thanks for the advice and i am open to all feedback.. I have my mind set on stacking var and winny.. So i guess my next question is ... Instead of running var at 30mg and winny at 25mg ED.. Would it be okay to start var 9weeks out from showtime at 20mg ed and then add 25mg winny for the last 6 weeks. I am asking because dylans opinion was is yer gunna stack to use 30mgvar and 25mgwinny for 6 weeks. I was thinking if i started earlier at 20mg it would be the same total of

Look bro...the only safe venue for you is to go test only.I see 250mg test was suggested and that is a good place to start.Run that for 12 weeks. Running two orals, or even one for that matter is detrimental to you getting gains and holding on to them PLUS you run the chance of having natural test production not return properly. So test is mandatory.
You need your pct ready to go, and if you want some added bonus throw in a sarms triple stack.After this cycle and you feel like you did well on the test at 250mg then take 12 weeks off. Then and only then you can start another test cycle at 250-350mg and then do your var/winny if you still desire that.

there are several factors here to keep in mind... 1. when i talk about stacking anavar and winstrol, i never said it was ideal, i was providing the info on HOW to do it simply because so many asked for that video... i never advocate not using a test base... 2. i never advocate using multiple orals on a first cycle 3. you want to run orals far too long as it is... you should not exceed 6 weeks continuous regardless of the dose.. 4. being stubborn will do a few things... NOT GET YOU ANY HELP, GET YOU HURT AND HAVE YOU REGRETTING EVERYTHING YOU JUST DID... if you dont listen and act hard headed, not only will no one help you but noone is going to want to hear it when you come back later asking what to do to get better... so keep that in mind... i have a FAR better first cycle for you... you can get your pct, sarms and ancillaries at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom