napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Info needed.

blitzkrieg007

I am wondering...if I am on a Test only cycle for..10 weeks, can I start taking Stanozolol right after I complete the Test Cycle. Or should I do the PCT instead and wait for the stano cycle.

Plzz clarify....if I'm going wrong somewhere.

I just need some more info like your stats, experience, and goals for the cycle. Typically you would run an oral at the front or end of a test cycle, not finish the test and start the oral.

I'm 30, 5'9, 187 pounds. Been lifting more than 10 years now. My goal is to bulk and then cut to achieve a shredded look. But as of now...I dnt want to run heavy compounds like Tren..etc. Basically I want to stick with Test only as of now...and wud like to knw if I can run Winny right after Test or Test alone can give me the proper results. P.s. my diet and training are good and my BF is around 12%.

I'm 30, 5'9, 187 pounds. Been lifting more than 10 years now. My goal is to bulk and then cut to achieve a shredded look. But as of now...I dnt want to run heavy compounds like Tren..etc. Basically I want to stick with Test only as of now...and wud like to knw if I can run Winny right after Test or Test alone can give me the proper results. P.s. my diet and training are good and my BF is around 12%.
you can run winstrol with test dude... you dont need to run them back to back etc...

I am wondering...if I am on a Test only cycle for..10 weeks, can I start taking Stanozolol right after I complete the Test Cycle. Or should I do the PCT instead and wait for the stano cycle.

Plzz clarify....if I'm going wrong somewhere.
That would just be extending the cycle. Just add it to your test cycle if you want to run it

I would just extend the cycle by two weeks and run the Winny the last 4. I don?t like 10 week cycles I feel 12 is perfect.

Top Bottom