napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Info for my PCT

saster1b

Hey Dylan im from san diego california. First i would like to thank you for caring about people that are doing, or thinking about doing there cycle, hopefully you can help me out.. one good thing i have learned from you is to understand what i will be taking and know what i will need for the post cycle..My question is, 2 years ago i ran an 8 week cycle of sustanon 250 alone, 250 mil per week, im not looking to compete just want to look good and keep the side effects down. I think your very right when you said that more is not always better.

The cycle that im thinking about doing and researching is
250 mil of cypionate with 300 mil of deca per week..
My PCT would be- 12.5 mg per day MK-2866 to prevent catabolism..

12.5 mg per day of GW -501516 to prevent fat gains and lower cortisol levels
And to control estragen i will get Aromasin 12.5 mg every other day..

Hopefully with my low dosages of test and deca this will be good..before i start this cycle can you tell me if im doing it correctly. You are pretty much the only one i will consider taking advice from because you make sense and want to educate people so they destroy themselves.. Thank you so much for your time..

Hey Dylan im from san diego california. First i would like to thank you for caring about people that are doing, or thinking about doing there cycle, hopefully you can help me out.. one good thing i have learned from you is to understand what i will be taking and know what i will need for the post cycle..My question is, 2 years ago i ran an 8 week cycle of sustanon 250 alone, 250 mil per week, im not looking to compete just want to look good and keep the side effects down. I think your very right when you said that more is not always better.

The cycle that im thinking about doing and researching is
250 mil of cypionate with 300 mil of deca per week..
My PCT would be- 12.5 mg per day MK-2866 to prevent catabolism..

12.5 mg per day of GW -501516 to prevent fat gains and lower cortisol levels
And to control estragen i will get Aromasin 12.5 mg every other day..

Hopefully with my low dosages of test and deca this will be good..before i start this cycle can you tell me if im doing it correctly. You are pretty much the only one i will consider taking advice from because you make sense and want to educate people so they destroy themselves.. Thank you so much for your time..

I think you should give is your full stats first. Age, height, weight and bodyfat.

Also... PCT is way off. Big no no here. PCT has to include Clomid, Nolvadex, Aromasin (12.5 every other day), GW-501516 at 20mg per day and MK-2866 at 25 mg per day.

Clomid for 4 weeks. 50-50-25-25mg
Nolvadex for 4 weeks. 40-20-20-20mg

hey bro... first, what are your full stats??? age/height/weight/body fat? goals from the cycle???

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

We need your full stats, goals, and experience? We need that to properly advise you

Top Bottom