napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

inflammation at pin site cause absorption issues?

tumtum

I apologize if this is hard to follow, but here is my attempt..

So the other week i had a thread talking about some gear i'm using that has given insane soreness, but even more than that a TON of swelling and redness, we are talking lumps the size of golfballs EVERYTIME.

thats not the issue/concern. so i stopped using that UGL and went back to my watson TRT stuff (keeping the dose at 400mg/wk test cyp of course) until my new stuff from Valhalla comes in, which by the way has really impressed me with his response and processing.

so i started my cycle with my TRT watson brand cyp, put on about 8lbs initially (3 wks), then i received my UGL cyp, switched over to it and for 3 weeks i really struggled with the above mentioned problems. what also happened, was i started dropping weight (even though before the cycle i was at 3500 cals and was pushing over 5000 cals at this point), my bodyfat started going up, my lifts were not progressing, and the acne (i received when starting my cycle) started disappearing.

fast foward to a week ago, i switched back to my watson TRT stuff at 400mg/wk. the acne on my back has blown up, my lifts are going up, and now my weight is coming back up.

can all the inflammation and swelling strongly inhibit your body's ability to absorb all the test? this UGL has proven stuff, so i dont believe it was bunk, no doubt in my mind it was legit. but could the inflammation do this?

Bro, lost weight, strength faded, acne left, golf ball sized lumps.... sounds bunk as hell to me. Perhaps it was pirated. No telling, unless you struck a nerve which the pain would let you know. Don't worry Valhalla is almost upon you bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Acne flair ups are usually attributed to hormone fluctuations. From what you wrote it really sounds like a bunk or severely underdosed batch. Did you raise your concern with the UGL? Just because a UGL has proven products doesn't mean that mistakes aren't made.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Everything points to bunk or underdosed gear bro. Inflammation and swelling didn't keep you from absorbing the compound.

It was a source from here. Don't want to flame anyone, I've got faith in this source, just not the grape seed oil/gasoline that it was mixed with. But then again. First cycle.. I don't know what to expect.

Acne flair ups are usually attributed to hormone fluctuations. From what you wrote it really sounds like a bunk or severely underdosed batch. Did you raise your concern with the UGL? Just because a UGL has proven products doesn't mean that mistakes aren't made.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

i didn't reach out to the UGL because frankly i needed a replacement asap and i assumed (and i dont even pretend to know how its made) but whatever i would be immediately replaced with was probably some of the same batch, i will probably reach out to him afterwards not to ask for a refund or anything like that but to simply ask if others have had similar experiences.

So the other week i had a thread talking about some gear i'm using that has given insane soreness, but even more than that a TON of swelling and redness, we are talking lumps the size of golfballs EVERYTIME.

thats not the issue/concern.

If this is not a issue/concern to you, It would to me so Please MP so I know WHO NOT TO USE.

Bro I Will send you some CVS Depo Test TO HELP YOU OUT UNTIL YOU FIND A NEW LAB

I will send it tomorrow.......

Last edited:

thats not the issue/concern.

If this is not a issue/concern to you, It would to me so Please MP so I know WHO NOT TO USE.

Bro I Will send you some CVS Depo Test TO HELP YOU OUT UNTIL YOU FIND A NEW LAB

I will send it tomorrow.......

just goes to show how this is an insanely awesome community, i've never spoken to this guy in my life and he's willing to part ways with something i'm sure he paid money for at one point. My stuff should arrive tomorrow so i wont have to go a day without but just very impressed with this community and so many different ways..

keep it up guys!!1

i didn't reach out to the UGL because frankly i needed a replacement asap and i assumed (and i dont even pretend to know how its made) but whatever i would be immediately replaced with was probably some of the same batch, i will probably reach out to him afterwards not to ask for a refund or anything like that but to simply ask if others have had similar experiences.
That's exactly what you need to do. Any source here would want to know your experience and do what it takes to make it right.

You may be having an allergic reaction to the carrier oil, but there seems to be other issues as well.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Reason being I've heard recently of one other..I wanna see if it's coincidence or not

VALHALLA CEO
I know who you're referring to.... at the VA. Why did this bitch bring a fucking terrier with her?

Not a dog like a helping dog, a bitch ass terrier. I hate the way women in the military and who were in the military think. Selfish, self absorptive cunts.... with a fucking terrier.

Bro I've seen wives wearing full bird's... Just to show there husband.. Full fucking bird

VALHALLA CEO
I never saluted anyone I didn't want to regardless of rank. If I thought you were a turd I'd just walk right by your ass. As for spouses, they count for jack shit. They got the same courtesy back they extended to me and I'd tell them off quick if need be. Trust me, I was the king of tell ppl to fuck off and file a complaint.

I never saluted anyone I didn't want to regardless of rank. If I thought you were a turd I'd just walk right by your ass. As for spouses, they count for jack shit. They got the same courtesy back they extended to me and I'd tell them off quick if need be. Trust me, I was the king of tell ppl to fuck off and file a complaint.

I love threads 44 is in, never know what you're gonna get haha

It was a source from here. Don't want to flame anyone, I've got faith in this source, just not the grape seed oil/gasoline that it was mixed with. But then again. First cycle.. I don't know what to expect.

That has got to be the best description of the year of anything. HTF did I miss this earlier?

I can certainly picture 44 as a bad ass motherfucking DI. I could only imagine the poor privates that would have to endure him. 🇺🇸

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom