napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Infertility Help

hardtoget

I need some assistance with obtaining HMG. I have been off Testosterone now for 4 full months and my sperm count is extremely low, even with the help of HCG (<2 million, normal is around 16-20 million.) Ive just started taking Clomid but have been on HCG for 5 months now and the HCG is just not doing the job. I dont want to go down the path of IVF with my wife as it is expensive. Any ideas if HMG at 75 iu ED for 2-3 months would get my count where I need? Who is a legitimate supplier of HMG as I fear seeking HMG through illegitimate sources would just be HCG or just straight bunk. Ive read where HMG packs way more of a punch than HCG and i may be in a situation where the HCG has stopped working. I would be very grateful for anyones guidance with this.

Got this protocol from a guy. He got from his doctor who claims a [emoji817] % success rate for men who are wanting to get their significant other pregnant. But always consult with your doctor.

MWF 2000ius HCG
T-Th-S 75ius HMG
20mg nolva ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats excellent. I can tell my fertility doctor is pushing the IVF due to profit and totally underplaying the effect of HMG. Im trying to get a hold of HMG, know of any good sources to purchase from?

Pharma lady has HMG, msg cbbram for price list dude. She's g2g. Good luck putting a bun in the oven!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, really hope HMG is the winning ticket. Im now on Ovidrel which I think is much better quality than compounding grade which i was taking. Would proviron help my situation or no?

Thanks guys, really hope HMG is the winning ticket. Im now on Ovidrel which I think is much better quality than compounding grade which i was taking. Would proviron help my situation or no?
Proviron does improve sperm motility but I don't believe it will increase your count

I'm kind of interested in this as well. I am currently on sarms and gh. But me and the lady can't get pregnant. My boys are full and plump. I feel like I'm back to normal but still can't. She has a surgery two October's ago to get her BC removed because it fucked up and she thinks she not fertile.

I have experience with this...

Been on TRT since age 26. When I was 29, wanted to get wife pregnant. Had sperm count done and was at <3mil, which is really low.
I tried to come off TRT after 4 months of her not getting pregnant. Hcg was working to give me a decent test level, but when I switched to clomid/nolva my test level just crashed and went nowhere. Got back on low test and hcg at 500iu eod. Decided that if my sperm count is so low, why not try to just get more semen inside of her? Would that not increase my chances? So I literally had sex with her multiple times a day, especially in her ovulation phase.. and that month she was pregnant. Now I have a beautiful boy that is a little over a year old.
Maybe I got lucky as fuck. I don't know. But he's definitely my boy and I didn't have to stay off TRT.. thank god because I felt like total shit just the few days that my levels were crashed.

That might be the ticket IMass. My fertility doctor says it takes 10 million sperm just to get up through the Fallopian tubes to impregnate. I find that bullshit when it takes only 1 sperm to do the trick to fertilize an egg. Maybe I just need to do your trick when she is ovulating, multiple times per day when she is ovulating.

Feel good on the clomid. I don't notice my estrogen spiking bad with this combination. I'm about to place an order for 6 shots of HMG and see how that goes for a couple months (3 shots a week). What really sucks for me is that my testosterone is in the low-normal range (total T 465) but I really notice it in the gym, like you hit a wall 2/3 through your workout. Sex drive isn't the highest but just need to have sex to put a bun in the oven.

Got this protocol from a guy. He got from his doctor who claims a [emoji817] % success rate for men who are wanting to get their significant other pregnant. But always consult with your doctor.

MWF 2000ius HCG
T-Th-S 75ius HMG
20mg nolva ed

THIS is very accurate.. i just did a video on HMG and this is damn near the exact protocol i gave minus the nolva and adding clomid but nolva could definitely work.. to be perfectly honest, i am having hmg sent now because we are having trouble in the pregnant department so im counting on this to work

THIS is very accurate.. i just did a video on HMG and this is damn near the exact protocol i gave minus the nolva and adding clomid but nolva could definitely work.. to be perfectly honest, i am having hmg sent now because we are having trouble in the pregnant department so im counting on this to work

Awesome man I'll say a prayer for y'all!

D, thanks for posting brother. Same here man, im thinking from taking HCG during TRT the HCG may have desensitized my leydig cells. Really hopeful HMG is the winning ticket, its really odd my fertility doc is stating nothung has been proven in males using HMG. I call BS

i appreciate it brother! THANK YOU! sending you a pic of a new florida state jersey i just got that i know you will appreciate!

Dylan wow, you know you just went down a few notches in my book with this comment. It's all about UF man lol

Dylan wow, you know you just went down a few notches in my book with this comment. It's all about UF man lol
OH SHIT! ive always been a big fsu fan brother, im sorry! why do you think suraonyx has sura in his screen name? bob sura brother.. florida state! i still love you whether your a gator fan or not!

D, thanks for posting brother. Same here man, im thinking from taking HCG during TRT the HCG may have desensitized my leydig cells. Really hopeful HMG is the winning ticket, its really odd my fertility doc is stating nothung has been proven in males using HMG. I call BS
i call your doctor BULL SHIT because he is... im going to start this very soon, i just have to wait for it to arrive so hopefully, and i believe it will, definitely work for both of us... hcg alone is NOT the answer.. it is a component but it will not do it on its own...

Top Bottom