napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Increasing my AI?

Tat2ed

I'm only a week and a half into my cycle and I'm starting to feel some tenseness and sensitivity in my left nipple.

Should I keep the same schedule and up the AI dose or run it more frequently.

I'm dosing these evenly 3x a week.

I'm currently running
Test C 375 wk
Test P 150 wk
NPP 300 wk
Aromasin 12.5mg 3x week
Cabergoline .25 3x week

I have on hand:
Letro
Adex
Aromasin
Nolvadez

As long as your AI is legit you shouldn't be having issues at all with the doses you are running in that time frame....but keep in mind that Aromasin is dosed every other day....not 3 times per week

I had a bad flair up that snuck up on me 4 weeks into this very same cycle that I ended 8 weeks ago. The difference was I wasn't running caber.

I had some pretty good size lumps on both sides with left being the worst. I came off cycle and ran letro, caber, and nolvadex which completely reversed the lumps In a couple weeks. I figured I'd give it 8 weeks and have caber on hand to start this cycle and I'm already getting the same sides again.

brother, why so soon??? i know you know better than that.. thats really on you man... thats just ignorant to do... clearly you didnt learn from your last experience, regardless of whether you used the proper ancillaries... if you just had an issue that required that kind of treatment, you dont just jump back on the same type of shit man... come on bro... elementary students know better than that

brother, why so soon??? i know you know better than that.. thats really on you man... thats just ignorant to do... clearly you didnt learn from your last experience, regardless of whether you used the proper ancillaries... if you just had an issue that required that kind of treatment, you dont just jump back on the same type of shit man... come on bro... elementary students know better than that

Sorry if it wasn't clear I stopped that cycle after 4 weeks to get a handle on the sides.

I took double the time of the cycle off, So 4 week cycle = 8 weeks off. Is that really not enough time off?

Usually for a 12 week cycle I take 14-18 weeks off.

Sorry if it wasn't clear I stopped that cycle after 4 weeks to get a handle on the sides.

I took double the time of the cycle off, So 4 week cycle = 8 weeks off. Is that really not enough time off?

Usually for a 12 week cycle I take 14-18 weeks off.

Normally that strategy is perfect but 8 weeks isn't much time to let your body normalize everything and be at homeostasis. Did you get any bloodwork done?

considering the situation bro, i would wait longer... thats a big issue you just dealt with bro.. i mean, you do what you want, i would just rather you be cautious than risk it over a few extra weeks to a month...

Thanks for the help guys. I'm got to get some blood work done to see where my e2 and prolactin is at. Keep you updated

Top Bottom