napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Improved Resting HR with SARMs

AUbeast86

What's some of you guys' resting heart rates that are running SARMs only cycles? Mine is currently 62 bpm, I'm 40 years old and on week 5 of my 1st cycle.

i have no idea i have not checked my resting heart rate in quite some time, i only check that when i see my doctor. That would not be considered a resting heart rate, maybe ill go buy my own monitor soon

i have no idea i have not checked my resting heart rate in quite some time, i only check that when i see my doctor. That would not be considered a resting heart rate, maybe ill go buy my own monitor soon

Yeah I wear a ShitBit everyday just to half ass try to track calories and HR during metcons. It's also a pretty decent sleep monitor.

mine is generally 45-50 but you have to understand with the amount of cardio i do, its going to be much lower

shitbits are worthless for HR, as they average across 10 minutes.

If you want realtime, get a Mio Alpha 2.

All calorie trackers are off by quite abit, so I just divide mine in 1/2 to get a more realistic calorie count.

I use Sport Gear Tracker on my android to interface to the Mio.

But even the MIO loses data and I'm humping stairs with 180pds of lead on, and see the Mio telling me I'm at 46bpm :)
So I pull the watch away from wrist for about 15 secs, which causes it to reset HR tracking, and it catches up.

as for sarms, my normal resting HR is 50-52, when I take osta, its bumped 10bpm higher. Only ostarine does that to me.

Top Bottom