napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

IMPORTANT Sarm Safety Question

rosenfolds

Hi,

I have a very important question. In april and may I did back to back cycles of anadrol 50 and superdrol (4 weeks each orals). On july 1st I ended up in the ER with very high blood sugar (dont have diabetes), liver enzymes way up, cholesteral at almkst 300, irregular heart beat,blood and protein in urine and pneumonia. I had to stay in the hospital for a total of 3 days. As of this month I have made a full recovery in every aspect. Everything is normal again. What do you think about me taking sarms? In the past I took ostarine, lgd, and mk677 all at once for 8 weeks and made good progress but lost almost all of the muscle amd weight I put on a month after. I need to know for MY HEALTH if this is safe. I'm not going to mess with orals again and this is the farthest I'm willing to go but only if there is NO WAY any of what happpened to me will happen again. I can't put my family or girlfriend though that again.

Thanks for your honest answer!

Hey bro... I'm sorry for what you had to go through ...
Sarms are a lot safer than steroids so you should be good to go ... sarms are NOT liver toxic and GW (cardarine) is actually good for cholesterol and blood pressure

Hi,

I have a very important question. In april and may I did back to back cycles of anadrol 50 and superdrol (4 weeks each orals). On july 1st I ended up in the ER with very high blood sugar (dont have diabetes), liver enzymes way up, cholesteral at almkst 300, irregular heart beat,blood and protein in urine and pneumonia. I had to stay in the hospital for a total of 3 days. As of this month I have made a full recovery in every aspect. Everything is normal again. What do you think about me taking sarms? In the past I took ostarine, lgd, and mk677 all at once for 8 weeks and made good progress but lost almost all of the muscle amd weight I put on a month after. I need to know for MY HEALTH if this is safe. I'm not going to mess with orals again and this is the farthest I'm willing to go but only if there is NO WAY any of what happpened to me will happen again. I can't put my family or girlfriend though that again.

Thanks for your honest answer!
im really sorry you had these problems but i do hope that you learned your lesson!

sarms are completely fine as long as you have real sarms... real sarms are NOT toxic whatsoever and GW actually treats cholesterol and blood pressure and s4 is good for your prostate... i just need to know what your goals are and i can help you set up a stack...

Sarms are not toxic, and not detrimental to your health like steroids are, especially oral steroids. Sarms do not carry the side effects and severe suppression that steroids do either, and are perfectly fine to use. This is assuming you have actual legit high quality sarms. You will get that with Sarmsx but it's a high risk a LOT of other places.

Let us know your goals and we can help you set up a perfect sarms stack that will work well for your goals

Sarms would be safe, HOWEVER it depends on where you get your sarms from. If you get sarms from a bad source and they are really prohormones instead, you could wind up back in the ER.

Sarmsx is legit. I have run blood work while taking sarms from sarmsx multiple times to check my values and everything comes back just fine.

Sarms would be safe, HOWEVER it depends on where you get your sarms from. If you get sarms from a bad source and they are really prohormones instead, you could wind up back in the ER.

Sarmsx is legit. I have run blood work while taking sarms from sarmsx multiple times to check my values and everything comes back just fine.
absolutely right and well said... what pisses me off is just what you said... spiking, misadvertising etc... doing these things fucking HURTS people... these companies that pull that shit should be far more than ashamed to say the least..

Top Bottom