napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Important question about which product to buy

blob91

Dear Dylan,

First of all thank you for your videos, they've been very helpful in staying healthy and at the same time getting the most out of my cycles. I'm a fan.

I have a question if you wouldn't mind helping me. For my next cycle, I want to choose between two brands of steroids, SisLabs and Mutant Gear Pharmaceuticals (Link to their pages below). SisLabs is very expensive compared to Mutant Gear Pharma and at first glance it would appear that SisLabs sells a better quality product although I'm not sure if this is the case.

My question is: Does the quality of the steroid have a direct relationship with the side effects it might cause? Also, which of the two brands would you recommend? The better value brand or the most expensive brand?

I ask because during my last cycle I got a lot of chest and shoulders acne even though I was running moderate doses at: Sustanon 300mg/wk (MutantGear), Masteron 400mg/wk (SisLabs), and Winstrol 50mg/ED (SisLabs).

SisLabs:
sislabsstore.com/

Mutant Gear Pharmaceuticals:
mutantgearpharma.com/

Thank you in advance for your time and I wish you a great day.

ive never heard of either brand and beyond that, i have specifically said many times to not randomly write to me and ask these kinds of things

Top Bottom