napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Important question

If your dermatologist thinks you need it then have at it.

If you want to use accutane to combat on cycle acne dont do it....Its like people who add finasteride on cycle because they dont want to lose their hair....

If your dermatologist thinks you need it then have at it.

If you want to use accutane to combat on cycle acne dont do it....Its like people who add finasteride on cycle because they dont want to lose their hair....

Ive had the same minor acne scars for years from previous cycles, nothing else has worked so I figured is give accutane a try.

Ive had the same minor acne scars for years from previous cycles, nothing else has worked so I figured is give accutane a try.

Not saying you cant use it just know there are side effects. If your acne comes from steroids and you are dead set on running them thats cool im not one to say what you can or cant do again its just another compound you are putting into your body and its a bandaid to fix a problem that exists because of steroids.

Its like people on cycle that complain about high blood pressure so they want blood pressure meds while on cycle. Its not something id do but to each their own.

i gave you a study to read man... clear as day what it says but you better look at all the side effects it has as well because i dont think you are quite aware... talk to your dermatologist, someone who would be an expert on accutane...

Top Bottom