napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Important question

salayods

Hey Dylan,
I am currently 19 years old and I have been weightlifting seriously for about 2-3 years now and I have heavily been considering starting a cycle. I was wondering that if I did a 4 week cycle of dbal at 20mg a day and then did a pct, would my natural test production drop a lot or shut down completely? Also, if I did a cycle of test e and then correctly did my pct, would that lower or stop my natural test production as well? Thankyou for the help! I have been hesitant to start a cycle because I don’t want to ruin my natural test production!
It would be greatly appreciated if you could help me

You’re too young for steroids. Nobody on here will give you advice for taking AAS. It’s reckless and hopefully you’re smarter then that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im FUCKING FED UP WITH THIS NONSENSE BULL SHIT!! wtf man? seriously, tell me, what THE FUCK? you dont want to ruin your natural testosterone production LOLLL then dont use fucking steroids as a teenager!!!!!

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

im FUCKING FED UP WITH THIS NONSENSE BULL SHIT!! wtf man? seriously, tell me, what THE FUCK? you dont want to ruin your natural testosterone production LOLLL then dont use fucking steroids as a teenager!!!!!

Cant get any clearer then that ! you really must wonder do people actually do any research, read any posts on this forum or watch any of Dylan's videos before deciding to inject shit into them or are they just fucking stupid..... it really does my head in.

I'm not sure what you're thinking, but you have absolutely no business taking steroids at your age. There are issues with your devloping endocrine system that you don't want to go messing with, as this can cause long term complications for you that are irreversible. We cannot and will not advise steroid use to anyone underage here.

apart from being way too young what you are proposing is absolutely pointless and counter productive. you'll just gain water weight in the short term and crash your own test into the bargain.

Top Bottom