napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The importance of tudca use when taking oral steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Can't wait to order your new products. I hope will be available in UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TUDCA is pretty important for liver detox on cycle, especially when running these highly toxic orals! Great info Dylan!

i want to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this one... this is of the highest importance...

Nice video. Was just explaining to a client last week. He had ran Anadrol and crappy whole time. Lethargic due to no Damn liver support...said his "buddy" said he didn't need it. Told him well I ain't your buddy. I'm your coach.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Nice video. Was just explaining to a client last week. He had ran Anadrol and crappy whole time. Lethargic due to no Damn liver support...said his "buddy" said he didn't need it. Told him well I ain't your buddy. I'm your coach.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
GOOD FOR YOU MAN, seriously... thats what needed to be said! Here, my new product is not for sale quite yet but here is the link so you can see it... https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

Awesome Dylan. I really hope by some way you can get this into south africa. The market for bodybuilding has grown by so much since we also now host a arnold classic africa. Could be of great help to maybe get chrome supplement stores to buy from you and sell in their stores this side. Would make things so accessible. We dont even have access to tudca and when we do get it its so expensive.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Awesome Dylan. I really hope by some way you can get this into south africa. The market for bodybuilding has grown by so much since we also now host a arnold classic africa. Could be of great help to maybe get chrome supplement stores to buy from you and sell in their stores this side. Would make things so accessible. We dont even have access to tudca and when we do get it its so expensive.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
we will definitely be shipping there brother!

Top Bottom