Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The importance of tudca use when taking oral steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

The importance of tudca use when taking oral steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

In this video, I explain the importance of tudca (tauroursodeoxycholic acid) use when taking oral steroids. Learn how effective tudca is for liver protection and the importance of protecting your liver when using oral steroids... This is a MUST WATCH video for everyone!

The importance of tudca use when taking oral steroids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Mb...ature=youtu.be
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

Great video Dylan...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you brother, i appreciate it!
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

Can't wait to order your new products. I hope will be available in UK

yes they absolutely will be!

TUDCA is pretty important for liver detox on cycle, especially when running these highly toxic orals! Great info Dylan!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i want to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this one... this is of the highest importance...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i want to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this one... this is of the highest importance...
    Thanks bro for the great info.

Nice video. Was just explaining to a client last week. He had ran Anadrol and crappy whole time. Lethargic due to no Damn liver support...said his "buddy" said he didn't need it. Told him well I ain't your buddy. I'm your coach.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the great info, thank you