napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Im new looking for healing benefits from sarms

Apollo

I refuse to use steroids. I want something that will benefit me overall. I'm 6 ft 5 about 215-220 lbs. The problem is I have horrible knees and diagnosed with scoliosis. My lower back muscles are weakening trying to pick up slack. Its very frustrating being 25 and having limitations when being active. Besides my back my muscles are strong but my joints, ligaments, and bones are having trouble keeping up. Ostarine appealed to me for this very purpose. I want to be able to lift weights and play basketball without injury. How good are the Ostarine benefits? They sound amazing but most reviews are people talking about how great muscle benefits are. Is there anyone in here that has used it strictly for healing purposes?

I refuse to use steroids. I want something that will benefit me overall. I'm 6 ft 5 about 215-220 lbs. The problem is I have horrible knees and diagnosed with scoliosis. My lower back muscles are weakening trying to pick up slack. Its very frustrating being 25 and having limitations when being active. Besides my back my muscles are strong but my joints, ligaments, and bones are having trouble keeping up. Ostarine appealed to me for this very purpose. I want to be able to lift weights and play basketball without injury. How good are the Ostarine benefits? They sound amazing but most reviews are people talking about how great muscle benefits are. Is there anyone in here that has used it strictly for healing purposes?
honestly, damn near everytime i use it anymore is for healing only... i use lgd more for size and s4 for lean muscle... yes, ostarine has plenty of lean muscle gains but its healing is, well, the shit... =) mk677 is also UNREAL on healing... if you stack these two, your going to be feeling on top of the world... the beauty of 677 is that you run it all year without cycling off... its the next best thing to real hgh... my recommendation, run a stack of these two... here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.r
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Gw has great cardio
Benefits so that will
Help with your basketball. I bet you could also throw the ostarine in there as well. I think Dylan you messed up with the layout? You didn't add ostarine and technically nothing in there requires a pct? I think Dylan meant to run mk 677 GW and MK 2886

I can only afford to purchase 1 right now. if you had to choose one out of GW, 677, or 2886 which would you suggest?

I placed an order for mk-2886. About how long does it usually take to receive it in the U.S. ?

I really only use it for healing myself and my girlfriend loves it for her knees. Pair it with mk677 and I think you'll be very pleased. Just don't buy from a supplement store or anything. Sarmsx has great stuff that you can't surpass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really only use it for healing myself and my girlfriend loves it for her knees. Pair it with mk677 and I think you'll be very pleased. Just don't buy from a supplement store or anything. Sarmsx has great stuff that you can't surpass.

absolutely right.. stacking with 677 is so perfect and damn strong for all around healing

I always use MK2866 between my cycles exclusively for healing purposes, and it works extremely well. However, adding in MK-677 did make a substantial difference to my healing as well. Right now I am completely pain free and my body is recovering extremely well. Pretty good for this 42 year old body

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom