napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Igf lr3 hyperglycemia

velezene

Will igf lr3 cause hyperglycemia? Was thinking of using it at low doses of 20 mcg for 40 days on and 40 days off. But seen a lot of people saying you can get hyperglycemia. Is that true? Is it because people are using such high doses of it? Also heard you are ok if you take it after work out with high gi carbs? I eat veggies all day till night which I'm carb back loading just doing 2 high carb days a week? Would I have to change my diet? Should I take mk677 instead doesn't that raise igf?

IGF-1 and its analogues bind to your insulin receptor(s). At low doses, pinned IFG-1 LR3 seems to lower both blood glucose and blood insulin levels both directly and indirectly. IGF-1 LR3 appears to decrease the risk of developing insulin resistance and diabetes as well. When they administered it to diabetic animals studies actually suggested that, when IGF-1 LR3 is administered in naturally occurring doses, less insulin can be used to treat the diabetes (roughly 10% less) with good blood sugar control. At higher doses though it seems IGF-1 LR3 does increase the risk of hypoglycemia (abnormally low blood sugar) by about ten times normal. So let me say this... you can either leave it alone, or you better have a few bottles/glasses of gatorage, kool-aid and sweets right beside when you pin it and be willing to sit on your ass for about 30-40 minutes afterwards unless you're willing to risk death en-route to the gym. Some things just like The 44, aren't to be fucked with.
I know a lot about peptides, used them regularly back in the day and then one day I discovered SARMs and this wonderful thing called AAS. Go to the SARMSX website and look under SARMs. Read what they can do for you, get some LGD 4033, RAD 140, S4 and MK 677. Remember you get what you pay for, so if you go elsewhere for SARMs trying to save a few bucks you'll be regretting it later especially if they are 'pills'. This is a investment in self... you're worth it.

The 44
PHARMACOM Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Last edited:
Ok thank you was thinking about using but I'll lesson to you I'm just learing. So all the peptides are bs? Heard mk677 with cjc with Dac was a good stack is this true or just bs to? Read a lot of good shit about it but I like to get my answers from this forum cause I know all you guys are smart on here and ain't trying to hurt people.

Ok thank you was thinking about using but I'll lesson to you I'm just learing. So all the peptides are bs? Heard mk677 with cjc with Dac was a good stack is this true or just bs to? Read a lot of good shit about it but I like to get my answers from this forum cause I know all you guys are smart on here and ain't trying to hurt people.

MK 677 is legit, but honestly CJC, or any peptide for that matter is low on my list of PEDs bro. Matter of factly, they rank just above shitty prohormones because they are a royal pain in the ass and yield minimal results for all the effort. I either recommend SARMs (from SARMSX because they're the only ones I personally can vouch for), Gear (AAS if done properly w/ testosterone base, AI, cycle support and proper PCT unless you cruise), or the combination of the two (SARMs/Gear). Hope this helps.

Will igf lr3 cause hyperglycemia? Was thinking of using it at low doses of 20 mcg for 40 days on and 40 days off. But seen a lot of people saying you can get hyperglycemia. Is that true? Is it because people are using such high doses of it? Also heard you are ok if you take it after work out with high gi carbs? I eat veggies all day till night which I'm carb back loading just doing 2 high carb days a week? Would I have to change my diet? Should I take mk677 instead doesn't that raise igf?
I think you meant hypoglycemia. IGF-1 Lr3 generally lowers blood sugar it doesn't raise it.

Top Bottom