napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

IGF

BigMilly99

I am planning to incorporate IGF in my next cycle and have a few questions about how to use it, I just began researching and am quite confused.

I am going to reconstitute the IGF with AA water. I was reading that this is what IGF should be reconstituted with, however I also read you cannot inject the IGF and AA water alone, because it burns and will cause scar tissue, and that when you draw the solution (the reconstituted IGF with AA water) into the syringe you must also draw BAC water into that syringe to dilute the AA water.

My first question, is it necessary to dilute the syringe with BAC water?

Also, I have never used an insulin pin and am confused, does the needle not get blunted when I would draw the IGF? And then once more when adding the BAC water? And then after already pinning two different bottles (the reconstituted IGF and BAC water) I would uses the pin a third time for injection?

So.....IGF only needs to be stored in Acetic Acid if you want to keep the vial around for a while and do not want to refrigerate.

Most Acetic Acid comes in 5% or 6% solutions. You need 0.6% so if you cant find 0.6% (I couldnt) you have to make your own using a whatman filter and a sterile vile.

Its a pain in the ass. Assuming you will run IGF-LR3 if you use bacterostatic water and can keep in in a fridge then it will stay for a month. Most vials come in 1MG, which is 1000mcgs. The normal dose is around 40mcgs a day so you will use a full 1mg vial up in less than a month.

If you do go the acetic acid route yes it does sting but its not terrible however when I made my own 0.6% AA I did dilute before injecting as it did help.

Yes you would need to draw the IGF, then draw some bac water, then pin so 3 pins. It will not dull the tip to the point where it is not usable so I wouldnt worry about it going blunt.

ok thank you,

also there is .6% AA water on amazon for $14, I haven't used it yet so I can't attest to its quality, but it has good reviews if you want to use in the future
here's the link:
https://www.amazon.com/Acetic-Acid-...strial&sprefix=acetic+a,industrial,171&sr=1-2

Damn they have everything on amazon now! Yea making my own was a pain but if its available then yea feel free to use it. I havent used peptides in a few years now and I remember guys not realizing you needed 0.6% AA and just used the 5%-6% solutions and they werent too happy injecting LOL!

Damn they have everything on amazon now! Yea making my own was a pain but if its available then yea feel free to use it. I havent used peptides in a few years now and I remember guys not realizing you needed 0.6% AA and just used the 5%-6% solutions and they werent too happy injecting LOL!
lol they most certainly do... you know how i feel about peptides... never been a fan myself but to each their own for sure... there are a few i see benefit with but most i find to be more or less a waste of time and money... bpc, tb500 definitely work... mt2 does work although i hated my experiences with it, i cant say it didnt work either

lol they most certainly do... you know how i feel about peptides... never been a fan myself but to each their own for sure... there are a few i see benefit with but most i find to be more or less a waste of time and money... bpc, tb500 definitely work... mt2 does work although i hated my experiences with it, i cant say it didnt work either

Yea I ran them for a while they were ok but I prefer sarms over them. Plus stacking peptides or running IGF gets pricey to the point where its almost the same price as running 2IUs a day of HGH which I found yields better results.

I even like MK677 over peptides now.

Yea I ran them for a while they were ok but I prefer sarms over them. Plus stacking peptides or running IGF gets pricey to the point where its almost the same price as running 2IUs a day of HGH which I found yields better results.

Absolutely agree

Yeah, I think running HGH will be cheaper than running IGF in almost every case

Top Bottom