napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

IGF 1_hypoglycemia symptoms...I need your help

zaherert

Hi Dylan,

I came across your amazing video about IGF_1 on you tube, and I really can use your help.

I'm 47 years old male_ 182 cm Hight_70 kg weight_ healthy person how rains 3 times a week.

I train on empty stomach (banana and few dates only) with pre work out befor and BCAA during the session (session last 3-4 hours), than proper protein meal after training.

I'm using IGF 1_ 27 ng from NOW company non stop for the last 3 years 2 sprays morning before food and 2 sprays before bed. All was great up till 2 weeks back where I finished my IGF stock and I had to stop for few days till I received my order, and suddenly all the symptoms of hypoglycemia hit me severely, and my power in the gym now is very low.

All my blood tests (Diabetes_Lever_kidneys) all where good except my blood sugar was low (69).

I came back to taking it but still symptoms are the same.

(Note that I did stop it in year a go for few days and every thing was fine)

Now I stop it completely and start looking for advice, and I found your video and your E mail.

Any guidance will be appreciated.

Best regards.

While the symptoms you are citing are related to IGF-1... I have to agree with Dylan if you are spraying this your product is bunk. IGF will need to be injected - period. Even then I question the value add unless you are a serious competitor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom