napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Igf-1 lr3

guyjustar

Hey everybody, I'm thinking of trying the IGF-1 LR3 peptide and I was wondering if some of the more experienced users could offer some insight. I watched Dylan's video on IGF-1 LR3. My question is have any of you tried IGF-1 LR3? If so, how did you like it? What dosage and when did you dose? Lastly, is there a peptide company out there that you all recommend? There are so many I don't know which to try. The stuff seems very promising so I figured I would ask the advice of the more experienced guys/gals here. As always thank you in advance for your help and suggestions! Best forum around! Thanks again.

Here's a good read I found during my research...

When comparing HGH and IGF-1, which one is stronger or better?

Answer:

The first and most important difference to consider is thatHGH works on everybody while IGF-1 long R3 does not. For an unknown reason the IGF-1 seems to work wonders on some people while producing absolutely no effect on others.

I personally am one of the unlucky ones, my body does not respond to IGF-1 LR3. In hopes of reproducing the good results from IGF praised by my friends I have given it a try at least 10 times within a few years time span. My supply was authentic, highest purity, fresh from the production line which I personally helped create.

Those who respond to IGF-1 long R3 describe amazing pumps during workouts, rapid increase in strength and good increase in muscle mass. I have observed these results on my friends. In this regards, IGF-1 can be described as "HGH on steroids". Both produce similar results, while IGF-1 does it faster (for those who respond to it).

Growth hormone does have some additional benefits (overall body rejuvenation, smoother skin, faster hair growth, and a dozen more) which IGF-1 does not. Because of that HGH is prefered by anti aging users. Growth hormone gradually increases the body's own IGF-1 production. At 4 IU of HGH per day, the IGF-1 levels would eventually increase up to 300% - this then causes muscle cells to build up, strength increase and bigger pumps during workouts.

IGF-1 LR3 is used for shorter periods, usually not more than 50 days. Growth hormone is used from 2 months upwards and it's muscle building effect becomes noticeable around 4 to 8 weeks into the cycle.

So which is better, growth hormone or IGF-1?

The answer comes down to these two points:

If your goal is only to build muscles faster then IGF-1 is better. If you prefer the overall body rejuvenation as well as gradual muscle building, then HGH is better.Does your body respond to IGF-1 or are you one of the non-responders like myself? If you are a responder, then IGF-1 is better for you, otherwise HGH is the way to go.

Unfortunately there is no way of knowing if your body will respond to the IGF-1 long R3 until you give it a try. On the other hand everybody responds to HGH, but the muscle building effects are more gradual when compared with IGF-1.

Thanks for the response cbbram. I guess the only way to know is to try it. What dosage did you use and when did you use it (post workout or pre)? Also, is there a source you trust? Lastly, I've read some conflicting statements on what to reconstitute with... did you use BAC water and do you store the powder in the freezer and the reconstituted in the fridge? Thanks a million for taking the time to respond!

Thanks for the response cbbram. I guess the only way to know is to try it. What dosage did you use and when did you use it (post workout or pre)? Also, is there a source you trust? Lastly, I've read some conflicting statements on what to reconstitute with... did you use BAC water and do you store the powder in the freezer and the reconstituted in the fridge? Thanks a million for taking the time to respond!
I haven't tried it yet but I've been running HGH for over a year now...

Yes I store my HGH in the fridge and reconstitute with bac water.

I'm 42 239lbs 11% body fat. Did about 10 cycles in my mid to late 20's... took a long time off and recently jumped back on a sustanon, deca, eq 16 week cycle. Got all the stuff from sources on this forum... currently in PCT.

I'm 42 239lbs 11% body fat. Did about 10 cycles in my mid to late 20's... took a long time off and recently jumped back on a sustanon, deca, eq 16 week cycle. Got all the stuff from sources on this forum... currently in PCT.
You would be a good candidate for HGH. Pharma Lady here on the forum has both HGH and IGF.

Great info here cbbram! I also respond best to hgh as recovery is just as important to breaking muscles down. Hgh is very very good for recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the dosage you used with the IGF-1 LR3?
I've never ran it but it's generally 25-100 mcg's ed 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. Find out what works for you. Once size doesn't fit all here. Keep in mind IGF can and most likely will affect your blood glucose levels so I'd start low and find your sweet spot.

Top Bottom