napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Igf-1

Carmel cowboy

I have been doing some research on IGF-1 and hgh. My question for everyone is their experience with using IGF-1. How many mcg did you use? What time of day did you take dose? What were your results? Did you have any side effects? If used while on cycle what was your cycle? Common side effects are lethargy, joint dicomfort, hypoglycemia, headaches did anyone experience any of these sides and did dropping the dose help with sides? Thanks in advance to any feedback given.

Just so you know, it's almost next to impossible to find legit IGF-1 these days, and if you actually found actual quality shit it would cost you a fortune.

Better to just go with mk677 than try to look for igf-1

I will be giving it a go soon. I will dose 2ius of HGH early morning BEFORE breakfast. Then dose 50mcg IGF-1 LR3 pre workout and sip on a carb drink DURING workout and 2iu of HGH POST workout and a meal about 45 minutes after that. Another 2iu of HGH before bedtime is optional.

Pharma Lady shared this with me and it's a protocol some of the pros use. Of course their dosages are higher.

I will be using Global Anabolics IGF-1 LR3 from Pharma Lady.

Just so you know, it's almost next to impossible to find legit IGF-1 these days, and if you actually found actual quality shit it would cost you a fortune.

Better to just go with mk677 than try to look for igf-1

Thanks for the reply Rick! That's the issue finding a quality source. Have you ever used it? If so what was your experience?

I will be giving it a go soon. I will dose 2ius of HGH early morning BEFORE breakfast. Then dose 50mcg IGF-1 LR3 pre workout and sip on a carb drink DURING workout and 2iu of HGH POST workout and a meal about 45 minutes after that. Another 2iu of HGH before bedtime is optional.

Pharma Lady shared this with me and it's a protocol some of the pros use. Of course their dosages are higher.

I will be using Global Anabolics IGF-1 LR3 from Pharma Lady.

Very interested in seeing you experience with it!! Are you going to run a log?

No i personally wouldnt touch it but thats just me. Aa little more on the dangerous side than i prefer and for me it doesnt offer me anything i want. I wont ever personally use it

Ok! Anything with a similarity to how insulin acts in the body kinda freaks me out!

Thats everyone’s personal choice... im not bad mouthing it at all but its not for me

I respect your opinion brother!!! Have you worked with anyone the has used it? If so how were their side effects and results? The reason for my interest is I plan to compete nov 2018 and the muscle growth and anti aging effects intrigue me.

Very interested in seeing you experience with it!! Are you going to run a log?
I doubt it. This stuff is kinda tricky and can take a while to get dialed in. I still have trouble with HGH sometimes. I'll definitely be willing to share my experience after I get things worked out.

I respect your opinion brother!!! Have you worked with anyone the has used it? If so how were their side effects and results? The reason for my interest is I plan to compete nov 2018 and the muscle growth and anti aging effects intrigue me.

Yes i have... some had good results, yes but often experienced hypo side effects and the long term risk is frightening but the results are there

I will add I think it's a good idea to run HGH with it because they have the opposite effect. If you don't then you'll have to supplement carbs to counter the hypo effects of the IGF-1. You'll still have to supplement carbs regardless but not quite as much.

Right now I'm only running 2ius of HGH and occasionally I'm still at 140 blood glucose a couple hours after a meal. Normally I'm never over 120. I'm talking about a regular meal nothing with excessive sugar. I have to keep an eye on it. IGF-1 will definitely help lower it. I'm very intrigued by the whole complexity of it all.

I doubt it. This stuff is kinda tricky and can take a while to get dialed in. I still have trouble with HGH sometimes. I'll definitely be willing to share my experience after I get things worked out.

That would be great! What's your goal with using it?

I dont know bro its just up to you

As always bro I appreciate your feedback and you knowledge!! I am in the learning phase and will not use something that I think the risk is greater then the reward! It's a very interesting hormone and the studies that I have read with it being used in lab rats is amazing not only in the developement of muscle tissue but also in the prevention of muscle loss!!

Top Bottom