napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

If you had to pick one... What would it be...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
You have ONE cycle you can run and you ALREADY HAVE test on hand... You are limited to ONE selection of injectable and ONE oral... ONE AND ONLY ONE of each... You can pick ONE SARM and ONE PEPTIDE... So Test and...

Injectable - PRIMOBOLAN
Oral - Winstrol
SARM - GW-501516 (technically not a sarm but grouped with them)
Peptide - TB - 500

I pick Primobolan because it is the cleanest, most sustainable injectable you can use... It has little to no side effects, you can run it much longer and you get continued results throughout. It earns the title PRMO as it is the best of the best

Winstrol is picked as my body simply loves it... It responds so well as I am able to put on a good 7-10 lbs. and still drop body fat and all the while, improve muscle hardening and vascularity

GW-501516 has no known side effects, and it is the ultimate performance enhancer... For me, the importance of cardio and endurance are of the highest importance and GW fits perfectly into everything I do...

TB-500 was an easy choice for me... The ability to treat nagging injuries and continue to enhance healing is extremely important and having that option is very necessary...

These would be my "pick one" selections

Oil: High dose Masteron

Once my BF is low enough nothing gets me hard like Mast ;) Gets me very dry lean and vascular and not to mention the SHBG benefits

Oral: Winny and Var so tough to pick but I must go with Winny

I chose Winny because it really gives you that grainy polished look when finishing a cycle and is just on another level of hardness and vascularity. I stack it with Masteron to finish off my cycles when I'm really trying to get diced, plus it does give good strength even in a caloric deficit and the SHBG benefits

Sarm: S4

S4 when cutting mostly because of its winstrol like properties of hardening plus a little added strength. GW is just unmatched in fatloss though so since it's technically not a sarm I'll always incorporate it !

Peptide: Ipamorelin

Ipamorelin stacked with a cjc-dac is great. It's just a complete peptide with so many benefits and great GH release and doesn't give me any added hunger like the GHRP2 and 6.. Also helps me sleep awesome, fat loss, good energy, plus all the GH release benefits.. Is usually a little bit more expensive but definitely worth it.. I usually pin it before bed on my peptide cycles and run a higher dose around 3-500mcg /day

KingWizard said:
Oil: High dose Masteron

Once my BF is low enough nothing gets me hard like Mast ;) Gets me very dry lean and vascular and not to mention the SHBG benefits

Oral: Winny and Var so tough to pick but I must go with Winny

I chose Winny because it really gives you that grainy polished look when finishing a cycle and is just on another level of hardness and vascularity. I stack it with Masteron to finish off my cycles when I'm really trying to get diced, plus it does give good strength even in a caloric deficit and the SHBG benefits

Sarm: S4

S4 when cutting mostly because of its winstrol like properties of hardening plus a little added strength. GW is just unmatched in fatloss though so since it's technically not a sarm I'll always incorporate it !

Peptide: Ipamorelin

Ipamorelin stacked with a cjc-dac is great. It's just a complete peptide with so many benefits and great GH release and doesn't give me any added hunger like the GHRP2 and 6.. Also helps me sleep awesome, fat loss, good energy, plus all the GH release benefits.. Is usually a little bit more expensive but definitely worth it.. I usually pin it before bed on my peptide cycles and run a higher dose around 3-500mcg /day

I was considering adding ipam in my current cycle and still may do so... I know it is extremely effective, and anything that adds to sleep and cutting has a place with me anytime!

I love the combo of winstrol, masteron and s4... add proviron and you have a stack of STRAIGHT STONE... they all just feed off each other... I love it bro

Assuming money is not a consideration:

High dose primo
High dose anavar
s4
igf-1 lr3

Primo because when dosed high enough can give results similar to tren. Works great on low cal diets and can even add muscle mass when cutting. Low side effects.

Anavar because REAL anavar gives pumps like no other. Muscle hardness and vascularity are fantastic. Strength gains are great, not too explosive like tren or halo so low risk of injury. Also increases collagen synthesis and helps keep joints healthy. And although not fat burner, helps shed fat around the mid section better than any other compound I've used. Also less liver toxic than most so you can run it a few weeks longer (with liver support of course)

s4 because it acts similar to var in hardness, vascularity and strength. Also no liver toxicity and virtually no side effects. Dry look like winny without the joint pain and lipid issues.

igf-1 lr3 because REAL igf-1 is unbelievable. Pumps are out of this world...skin tearing. Fat loss is definitely noticeable, and weekly changes in size/shape of muscles are noticed. It is a game changer when added to any cycle. Great for a bulk because it allows for large carb consumption without putting on too much fat. Kepps muscles full and filled with glycogen and nutrients. Dosed high enough causes hyperplasia and now you have new muscle cells ti build on.

Tren storm for oil or tren e.
Winny caps for oral
Gw for sarm
Igf-1lr3 for peptide

B.O.N.E.S. said:
Assuming money is not a consideration:

High dose primo
High dose anavar
s4
igf-1 lr3

Primo because when dosed high enough can give results similar to tren. Works great on low cal diets and can even add muscle mass when cutting. Low side effects.

Anavar because REAL anavar gives pumps like no other. Muscle hardness and vascularity are fantastic. Strength gains are great, not too explosive like tren or halo so low risk of injury. Also increases collagen synthesis and helps keep joints healthy. And although not fat burner, helps shed fat around the mid section better than any other compound I've used. Also less liver toxic than most so you can run it a few weeks longer (with liver support of course)

s4 because it acts similar to var in hardness, vascularity and strength. Also no liver toxicity and virtually no side effects. Dry look like winny without the joint pain and lipid issues.

igf-1 lr3 because REAL igf-1 is unbelievable. Pumps are out of this world...skin tearing. Fat loss is definitely noticeable, and weekly changes in size/shape of muscles are noticed. It is a game changer when added to any cycle. Great for a bulk because it allows for large carb consumption without putting on too much fat. Kepps muscles full and filled with glycogen and nutrients. Dosed high enough causes hyperplasia and now you have new muscle cells ti build on.

It is so nice to hear someone else bring up primo and especially at the higher dose... I keep mine at 800 mg week and that is where it shines... 600 would suffice but I go for the gold at 800.. Quality primo goes unlimited miles for a user... I refuse to cycle without it being a part of it... If i had ONE staple, it's primo... To have something that great with that little of side effects and you FEEL on top of the world... It is primo... That is why I love to stack it with eq and sarms... You talk about a feeling of well being, that IS IT! One thing people forget or overlook on primo is that while it is not drastic with this, it does add endurance as well and stacking with eq and sarms allows you to reach levels of output you could never dream of achieving on top of the other benefits... For me, its a no brainer...

S4 stacks so well with winstrol and/or anavar... when it comes to muscle hardening, those are such winners and together, an ultimate combo... VERY NICE ANSWER... you and I think VERY MUCH alike... :D

EQ: I love the endurance I get form EQ, the reps just keep coming. Moreover, I like the fact that it increases your appetite.

Oral: Anavar: Muscle hardness obviously, plus it helps keep a little of that belly fat away.

S4: I don't end up very vascular until the end portion of my cycle, S4 would be a must have.

GHRP-2: Simply because It gives me a feeling of fullness, meaning, I never feel flat. Also, as well as my EQ comment, GHRP-2 helps me keep a mean appetite. GHRP – 2 also has a protective effect on the liver and an anti-inflammatory effect.

Would it be possible to pick 4 SARMS?? LOL

As high endurance athletes as many of us at Pure Essence are, we tend to go with those type of products.

Equipoise is the choice for injectables as it carries the most endurance raising qualities and stacks extremely well with GW-501516

Orals are tricky because of the negative effect they can have in regards to cardiovascular training with not only painful "pumps" but the certain toxicity as well that can contribute to lethargy. PROVIRON is the easy choice here

GW-501516 is the clear cut winner on this, although we love every SARM that there is!

Aicar is the evident choice for peptides as it also carries an extreme amount of endurance raising properties, stacking perfectly with GW-501516

Re: RE: Re: If you had to pick one... What would it be...

Bio-Tech said:
Tren is the greatest bang for buck out there.
Agreed! Tren and winstrol for me. It doesn't get any better than that

Top Bottom