napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

If you had to choose between the two stacks, LGD4033, Mk677 vs LGD4033, S4

LGD4033, Mk677 vs LGD4033, S4

• LGD4033, Mk677

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Inlet

If you had to choose between the two stacks, LGD4033, Mk677 vs LGD4033, S4.
If you dont mind saying the dosage you recommend for either stack
Currently only taking LGD4033 at 15mg from enhanced athlete. 10mg in the morning, 5mg after lunch/pre-workout.
I went with 15 mg because thats what prime evil labs dosage was at and more is better, right.. (5mg every 6 hours)
If this helps:
Experience: 7 years.
Height:6'2"
Weight:206
Bodyfat:"15%" (readings from some 30$ scale)
Workout: Currently doing the "German volume training" (10x10 of everything)
Chest,Back,Arms,Shoulders,Legs. No rest days, Abs and Calves every day, with 15 mins of cardio every 2 days (20 second sprint, 10 seconds slow).
Lean Bulk, about a pound a week to 2 weeks. (on LGD@15mg)
Currently the best looking in my life. (Endomorph).

ps. was thinking of mk677 for healing propertys, aimed at the knee. long shot but worth a gamble. (acl tear, meniscus "trim" 4 years ago, causing some issues with squats and day to day life)

*posted this in a different subfrom by mistake

If you had to choose between the two stacks, LGD4033, Mk677 vs LGD4033, S4.
If you dont mind saying the dosage you recommend for either stack
Currently only taking LGD4033 at 15mg from enhanced athlete. 10mg in the morning, 5mg after lunch/pre-workout.
I went with 15 mg because thats what prime evil labs dosage was at and more is better, right.. (5mg every 6 hours)
If this helps:
Experience: 7 years.
Height:6'2"
Weight:206
Bodyfat:"15%" (readings from some 30$ scale)
Workout: Currently doing the "German volume training" (10x10 of everything)
Chest,Back,Arms,Shoulders,Legs. No rest days, Abs and Calves every day, with 15 mins of cardio every 2 days (20 second sprint, 10 seconds slow).
Lean Bulk, about a pound a week to 2 weeks. (on LGD@15mg)
Currently the best looking in my life. (Endomorph).

ps. was thinking of mk677 for healing propertys, aimed at the knee. long shot but worth a gamble. (acl tear, meniscus "trim" 4 years ago, causing some issues with squats and day to day life)

*posted this in a different subfrom by mistake

lgd and S4

i would really go with all three but as ive said many times bro, there is no better sarms combo than lgd and s4... this stack is unreal... the synergy between these two is unquestionable... www.sarmsx.com

Top Bottom