napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

If starting trt in future

What harm could doing a couple of cycle beforehand.

Tia

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

What do you mean starting TRT in the future? How would you know if you are starting TRT in the future? You either qualify or you don't....you are ether on TRT or you're not.

Also I don't understand your question about what's the harm in a couple cycles. We need your full stats, goals, amd experience

I have had blood work recently I'm just over 300ng/dl never done any cycles been back in gym 2 yrs strength not great hard to lose weight etc. I am just out of range in UK for nhs trt but am going to start it. Was thinking if I'm gonna be on trt dose. Why not do a proper cycle or 2 first

Age 42
5ft 6
18%bf
176lbs

I have had blood work recently I'm just over 300ng/dl never done any cycles been back in gym 2 yrs strength not great hard to lose weight etc. I am just out of range in UK for nhs trt but am going to start it. Was thinking if I'm gonna be on trt dose. Why not do a proper cycle or 2 first

Age 42
5ft 6
18%bf
176lbs

The thing to remember is that if you are going to be getting q script from your doctor for TRT, any cycles you run will impact those numbers and then they can tell you ran a cycle....probably disqualifying you anyways. I'd wait til you get the TRT first. Besides tht you need to run just TRT for a good year if you are going that route before running a cycle

The thing to remember is that if you are going to be getting q script from your doctor for TRT, any cycles you run will impact those numbers and then they can tell you ran a cycle....probably disqualifying you anyways. I'd wait til you get the TRT first. Besides tht you need to run just TRT for a good year if you are going that route before running a cycle
I was thinking it would be the other way do couple of cycles run pct get back to normal levels which would be again 300ish ng/dl then get on trt.

Thought once on trt if I added anything more doc would not carry on treatment

I was thinking it would be the other way do couple of cycles run pct get back to normal levels which would be again 300ish ng/dl then get on trt.

Thought once on trt if I added anything more doc would not carry on treatment

Yes that can happen too. Right now if you want to run a cycle, I'd recommend at least dropping your bodyfat down, tightening up your diet and getting into better shape first.

Have you ever looked into sarms? That's honestly the best pl ace for you to start rather than steroids

Thanks for reply. I have watched some of Dylan's video yes on sarms. Yes this is worth considering I will look into further

If it was me, I would focus on lifestyle changes. I bet with a little bit of hard work at reducing the body fat those test numbers would go up quite a bit. It would take more exercise, a better diet, and better sleep.....all of which really help increase natural test levels.

If it was me, I would focus on lifestyle changes. I bet with a little bit of hard work at reducing the body fat those test numbers would go up quite a bit. It would take more exercise, a better diet, and better sleep.....all of which really help increase natural test levels.
Thx for response.

I've been trying this route for a while. Need a little boost.

Thanks for reply. I have watched some of Dylan's video yes on sarms. Yes this is worth considering I will look into further

Let me know if you'd like me to help set something up for you.

For now, check out my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page for diet help

Top Bottom