napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ideas for super recovery/growth/stamina?

dsohei

So, i want to delve into this. Im on 200mg test cyp a week divided up into every other day, with half a tab of aromasin taken after every injection. My free test is at 1000, and my estradiol is at 25. I am taking this long term, no cycling.
Now, i experiment with lots of noots and rc's specifically to reduce my chronic pain perception and increase my recovery. I can't afford real hgh right now, but how could i use gh peptides to simulate what 3+iu a day of hgh would provide in terms of recovery, pain reduction, and the ability to train a lot (stamina, endurance)? I am also curious about other steroids duch as anavar and boldenon for connective tissue growth and repair.

My goal is to become an acrobat and it takes 4+ solid years IF a person is genetically healthy and young (which i am not) because of the rate of strengthening connective tissues and bones and joints.
Any thoughts? Thanks!

dsohei said:
So, i want to delve into this. Im on 200mg test cyp a week divided up into every other day, with half a tab of aromasin taken after every injection. My free test is at 1000, and my estradiol is at 25. I am taking this long term, no cycling.
Now, i experiment with lots of noots and rc's specifically to reduce my chronic pain perception and increase my recovery. I can't afford real hgh right now, but how could i use gh peptides to simulate what 3+iu a day of hgh would provide in terms of recovery, pain reduction, and the ability to train a lot (stamina, endurance)? I am also curious about other steroids duch as anavar and boldenon for connective tissue growth and repair.

My goal is to become an acrobat and it takes 4+ solid years IF a person is genetically healthy and young (which i am not) because of the rate of strengthening connective tissues and bones and joints.
Any thoughts? Thanks!

Hey brother... I believe I can help you on this... there is no need to cycle or endure steroid use for your goals, wants and needs... There are better, safer and more effective ways to do this... I have a strong idea for you in terms of recovery... I am not sure how familiar you are with sarms and peptides but the combination of sarms MK-2866 and TB-500 is stellar in terms of healing as well as adding lean muscle and aiding in recovery... For endurance, the answer is quite simple as GW-501516 is the endurance KING and the ultimate performance enhancer... There are other peptides I would recommend along with this stack... ipamorelin and cjc no dac are great to add to this for healing and/or gorp-2... These are the types of things you want for healing purposes... I will have a video and write up coming soon on this as well to share...

I know that Pure Essence carries the highest quality sarms around and I have used Peptides warehouse tb-500 and ipamorelin and LOVED them both... I know they have a ton of knowledge at the warehouse and they can really help you with dosing... I am well versed on tb-500 if you need help with that as well and of course any sarms questions, i have you covered...

Top Bottom