napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ideas on my next cut cycle please..

m555zma

I'm finishing up my bulk in 2 months. Then I will cut.. however I don't want to lose a lot of size so my plan is to keep my calories at the bulk level but do cardio everyday for 40 minutes and run tren+tst+eq...
I know when you cut you're supposed to be in a calorie deficit, but I don't want to shrink down. Will my plan work?? Basically all I'm going to do differently is do cardio everyday... Shouldn't that allow me to trim down but keep size due to the calories?

Tren will help keep some muscle while you're in a caloric deficit. That's why it's important to keep training and get the proper recovery. You'll lose some muscle but you'll keep more with Tren than you would if you weren't.

I'm finishing up my bulk in 2 months. Then I will cut.. however I don't want to lose a lot of size so my plan is to keep my calories at the bulk level but do cardio everyday for 40 minutes and run tren+tst+eq...
I know when you cut you're supposed to be in a calorie deficit, but I don't want to shrink down. Will my plan work?? Basically all I'm going to do differently is do cardio everyday... Shouldn't that allow me to trim down but keep size due to the calories?

you may be able to do a recomp depending how high your cals are over maintenance but you pretty much asnwered your own question...being in a deficit is the first main piece to cutting and trimming the fat off. I do cardio even when ive bulked before (i dont bulk anymore) but all it really does is help limit the fat being put on given that your nutrition is on point...so basically i would say no you should be in a deficit regardless and being on those compounds will well tremendously from losing size. You will lose the water weight from all the glucose being depleted during the cut but actual muscle you wont or very little if done correctly. If your that worried about it i would only start at 300-400 cals under maintenance. 500 cal deficit will burn approximately 0.5 pounds per week.

You can't cut while in a caloric surplus. It's simple math. Burn more than you eat.

Unless you are going to do like 2 hours plus of cardio per day it's probably not going to do anything. It always comes down to calories in versus calories out. Always. Pretty much common sense that you can't lose fat in a surplus bro. You have to burn more than you take in

Unless you are going to do like 2 hours plus of cardio per day it's probably not going to do anything. It always comes down to calories in versus calories out. Always. Pretty much common sense that you can't lose fat in a surplus bro. You have to burn more than you take in
that sums it up!

Top Bottom