napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

the ideal bodyfat %?

Pako

Hi guys! Im 31 years old, 15 % body fat and good overall health, Im about to start my first ever cycle and its going to be a monocycle just cyp test for 12 weeks.
Now I would like to know if it would be better for me to drop a little more body fat % before I star the cycle or Im ok to start withe the 15% bf Im right now, thanks a lot in advance

Hey mate, whats the point of this cycle? Why are you running gear?

Its always optimal to lose more BF before starting. 15 is the highest you should ever go and most will never recommend anything over 13. Do it right drop to 13 or lower, you will see greater benefits

I agree... 15% is not "super high", but still, if you can get your bf down to 12-13%, that would certainly be better

You will experience less sides and better gains the better shape you go into a cycle, so it's defnitely better to drop your bodyfat a bit first

i always like to see guys at 12-13% minimum before starting... when you use steroids, you are supposed to be in very good condition to begin with, not use them in an attempt to get into good condition when not in it to begin with...

I agree... 15% is not "super high", but still, if you can get your bf down to 12-13%, that would certainly be better

It's much better. Even at 15% you can still experience unwanted sides. I know from personal experience. 12% is a great staring point in my opinion

It's much better. Even at 15% you can still experience unwanted sides. I know from personal experience. 12% is a great staring point in my opinion
i agree... now, in certain circumstances there are huge guys that are 15% but they look like they are 10% so in some circumstances its deceiving but anymore EVERYONE says they are 15% and then you see it and they are like 25% or something crazy... .thats why its best to post pics first

Top Bottom