napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ideal age for sarms?

duncan23

Hello I am 18 years old and very interested in trying sarms. I am 5'9 and i weigh 135 lbs I am skinny-fat and I would like to know if sarms use could help me bulk up if its okay to use with my age and if so what would be the best one to begin taking. I watched the video on proper dosing but had a question if its the same for everyone or since I'm younger or a smaller person it would change, also if the drops are better than tablets? Any advice is appreciated thank you.

Last edited:
Hello I am 18 years old and very interested in trying sarms. I am 5'9 and i weigh 135 lbs I am skinny-fat and I would like to know if sarms use could help me bulk up if its okay to use with my age and if so what would be the best one to begin taking. I watched the video on proper dosing but had a question if its the same for everyone or since I'm younger or a smaller person it would change, also if the drops are better than tablets? Any advice is appreciated thank you.

18 is a bit too young for even sarms. You really should wait a couple more years before starting any suppressive sarms.

GW & Sr9009 are all good for your age.Some might argue MK677 but at 18 you probably already have a good deal of GH production without any assistance.

I contemplated sarms at 18 but decided to wait until I turned 21. I'm glad I waited, makes you work harder before you take the first leap. I suggest you wait until 20, that's a good enough age to start. But if you decide not to wait, I suggest you start with GW as that does not cause suppression.

I completely disagree with Flanex about MK677, at our age it is not worth the money it costs. Save that money to spend on GW, or to spend on MK677 when you are older.

If you read my post again,I wasn't promoting MK677 at his age bud.I said "some" might argue,not me. ;)

you should definitely wait until you are at least 20 to use anything whether it causes suppression or not

Top Bottom