napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I would like to start taking GW-501516

pietro

-Sex: Male
-Height:5.74
-Weight: 172 pounds
-Body fat: 10% - 13%
-Years of training: Did some martial arts and weightlifting, but not constantly, i don't train since 2 years ago.
-Complete cycle history: none.
-Goals: MMA - Cardio
-Supplements:5-htp, vit-c, multivitamin, supervitamin b complex, chondoitrine, glucosammine, glutamine, iron, electrolytes (both together and separately), omega 3, grape seed extract, alpha lipoic acid, green tea extract.
-General idea of nutrition: Use isomaltulose instead of sugar, yoghurt, fish, nuts, eggs, oats, some fruit, rarely cheese (don't feel good after i have it, no problem with cream cheese), veggies (cabbage, carrot, lettuce) and few times a week some cereals with legums. I usually eat more proteins and fats than carbs.
-No health problems.

Hi guys, this is my first post here and as the title says it's about GW-501516.
So basically my working situation (Kitchen porter, 45-50H per week) right now doesn't allow me to train the way that i want, when i go home after 9-10 H of running around, doing stairs, lifting moderately heavy items but hundreds of time...i'm just drained, i do train once in a while, but i can't be constant as i need some extra rest very often.. I even quit smoking like 5 month ago and it wasn't enough.
So i would like to give it a try with Cardarine, as every time that i improve my endurance even slightly it gets easier to work and train.
I see the cycle Dylan Gemelli suggest is 12 weeks top, ranging from 10 to 20 mg a day, dosing once or twice a day possibly 40 minutes before training sessions and no need for PCT if staying into this parameter, right?.
So that's what i would like to try first, i just want to be sure that i've got this right, plus i have few questions.
Would it be pointless to try with even lighter dosages at first? for example 8 weeks ranging from 10 to 15 mg per day.
Btw for the moment i do not wish to stack it with SARMS as i need to run some blood test first, but i will get there.
Thank you in advance for your replies.

-Sex: Male
-Height:5.74
-Weight: 172 pounds
-Body fat: 10% - 13%
-Years of training: Did some martial arts and weightlifting, but not constantly, i don't train since 2 years ago.
-Complete cycle history: none.
-Goals: MMA - Cardio
-Supplements:5-htp, vit-c, multivitamin, supervitamin b complex, chondoitrine, glucosammine, glutamine, iron, electrolytes (both together and separately), omega 3, grape seed extract, alpha lipoic acid, green tea extract.
-General idea of nutrition: Use isomaltulose instead of sugar, yoghurt, fish, nuts, eggs, oats, some fruit, rarely cheese (don't feel good after i have it, no problem with cream cheese), veggies (cabbage, carrot, lettuce) and few times a week some cereals with legums. I usually eat more proteins and fats than carbs.
-No health problems.

Hi guys, this is my first post here and as the title says it's about GW-501516.
So basically my working situation (Kitchen porter, 45-50H per week) right now doesn't allow me to train the way that i want, when i go home after 9-10 H of running around, doing stairs, lifting moderately heavy items but hundreds of time...i'm just drained, i do train once in a while, but i can't be constant as i need some extra rest very often.. I even quit smoking like 5 month ago and it wasn't enough.
So i would like to give it a try with Cardarine, as every time that i improve my endurance even slightly it gets easier to work and train.
I see the cycle Dylan Gemelli suggest is 12 weeks top, ranging from 10 to 20 mg a day, dosing once or twice a day possibly 40 minutes before training sessions and no need for PCT if staying into this parameter, right?.
So that's what i would like to try first, i just want to be sure that i've got this right, plus i have few questions.
Would it be pointless to try with even lighter dosages at first? for example 8 weeks ranging from 10 to 15 mg per day.
Btw for the moment i do not wish to stack it with SARMS as i need to run some blood test first, but i will get there.
Thank you in advance for your replies.
You need to run it a full 12 weeks, and GW needs to be dosed every day at 20mg taken 30 minutes preworkout.

It is great for workout for energy and endurance, so I'm sure you'll really enjoy its effects. Make sure you get it in the highest quality from www.sarmsx.com

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hi RickRock,

The major purpose of GW is to aid in Weight Loss...I'm assuming you dont need to stack this with anything else if the goal is only to lose weight..?

Hi RickRock,

The major purpose of GW is to aid in Weight Loss...I'm assuming you dont need to stack this with anything else if the goal is only to lose weight..?
Obviously if you stack GW with other sarms that also aid fat loss you will have the best results, but GW does do quite well on its own so yes you will see great benefits running it solo for fat loss

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I wouldn't mind losing some fat, but the main thing i want to improve is endurance, do you think i won't see any results in terms of endurance?

yes absoutley you will see results with gw and sr will increase your endurance and metabolism as well i think you will be pleased with either choice with running gw solo or stacking it.

I will stack them, i'll probably open another thread in few weeks/months, i just don't want to rush things, so i'll get my blood tested first.
Anyway thank you for the fast replies guys, I really appreciate that.

i haven't had any but fucking gains, cardio mainly went from 10 mins to going over an hour within a month or 2 i frickin love it and i hated cardio before haha

How long would you suggest I cycle it for? Im a newbie, Ive never taken anything but protein, pre workout and some hydroxycut in the past

20 mgs 30 mins before workout for up to 16 weeks. it would help to post your stats and goals tho i mean its good solo but stacking with others is optimum just depends on your specific goals i am running the superman stack now with mk677 and it is fricking awesome but you can start with a small stack which i did on my first

Im about 5'10, 190lbs, I have a bulky body type. I have muscle mass, but not toned as much as I would like it to be. My main workouts are the most basic compound exercises for size, bench, squat, deads, etc. I combine this with higher rep workouts to really tire out the muscle. Its safe to say that I lift heavy weights to keep my body at this weight and I eat 4-6 times a day. I have tried doing cardio and usually fall out after a week or two of morning cardio since I find it super boring and I dont enjoy it at all. Since June, I have gained some weight, I would call it a dirty bulk since I wasnt eating very clean but I did however manage to get some size of out it.

Thinking of stacking GW and Andarine S4. I know you dont need a PCT with GW but the S4 recommends a PCT..?

yes you would need a mini pct with the s4 well you have to make up your mind that cardio is a necessity unless you wanna stay untoned lol

No, GW will not give you any side effects. 20mg every day and you will have a huge boost in endurance and direct fat loss. GW is my favourite thing to run either solo or added to a cycle. I personally take it 16 weeks at a time and take a few weeks off in between.

Haha I know I will have to do cardio...the goal is to do 3-4 times a week, mostly high intensity work like sprints, stairmaster, etc. I do find the treadmill/elliptical super boring.

Whats the difference between these 2 stacks? Looks the same to me but different prices.

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-cutting-stack-4weeks

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/cut-stack-4-weeks-2

yep same thing different price are you really only going to run it for 4 weeks? the gw will just be getting good by then if you are just going to run those 2 run it for 12 weeks and spring for both buy 2 get 1 free

https://www.sarmsx.com/

Top Bottom