napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I want to try SARMS but...

mgonza

Hello everyone. I hope I can get some advise from you guys.

Stats:
5'11
200lbs
18%?
3 months of "real training"
Drugs:
200cc of test/week (started 6 months ago)
.5 caber/week (up to 1mg starting today, see below)
.25 aromasin (started today)
Blood:
9/15/17
Prolactin: 2087 ng/ml normal 4-15 (started around 300)
Total test: 1204 ng/dl (started @ 230)
Free test: 25 pg/ml (started @ 7)
Estradiol: 44.8 pg/ml normal 8-42 (started @ 14)
Medical History:
Macroprolactinoma in pituitary gland 11mm in size. Made my test level 230. Diagnosed 2 years ago and was prescribed Caber to counter prolactin. Never really took my dosage seriously (took it when ever I could remember) until now that I see my levels. I will say that I am very insulin resistant and will get very dizzy and sometimes even almost pass out after I eat carbs. Blood does not show diabetes but I definitely have the symptoms. From my research there is a correlation between insulin resistance and increased prolactin. I am bumping my caber to a strict .5mg tab on Tuesdays and Fridays in a hopes to get my prolactinoma in check. After 4 weeks I will do blood again and if prolactin levels have not decreased I am going in for another MRI. From medical findings, it can take up to 12 weeks to get prolactin and the growth in total check with the use of caber but noticeable changes should occur in just 4 weeks.

My questions to you all is:
Barring the prolactinoma, how much caber can be safely used in order to get prolactin levels down as quickly as possible. I have read anywhere from 1mg a day to 1mg per week max.
Is the increase of estradol a cause of prolactin level increase? Can the AI help my prolactin in the long run?
I use IF and keto and I feel amazing when I stay away from carbs. I don't remember if I binged on carbs a before my labs so could the insulin resistance cause this much of a variance in my prolactin levels?
Could the blood have just read a false positive?

I would like to try SARMS for assisting me in my cut (want to get to 165-170lbs shredded) but should I wait until I get my hormones figured out or can I go ahead and start a SARMS stack?

Thank you all.

i would not exceed 1 mg per week period... you need to wait on using ANYTHING until you get everything fixed and under control

Stick to a consistent dosing of caber and done go over 1mg per week and it will come down. Also your test levels are too high and out of normal range. Your doctor needs to lower your dose a bit. All of this needs to be addressed to get all of your numbers normalized before cycling

You realize that 200mg/1200 test is supraphysical and you've done this for 6 months already. That can wind up being seriously bad if you keep that up.

Basically you've been on a light blast for 6 months, very irresponsible.

Top Bottom