napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I want to make a quality and fast recovery

Mxclark

I've been running a test an dbol cycle and will be ending in two weeks I wanted to start a serious bulking cycle the middle of August but want to be fully recovered. What should I do

do you have your pct planned???

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

If you end this cycle in 2 weeks that means you have 6 weeks before mid August. Time on = time off. So unless you ran a 3 weeks cycle you have too little time before mid August.

What's your exact current cycle? PCT? STATS?

I've been running a test an dbol cycle and will be ending in two weeks I wanted to start a serious bulking cycle the middle of August but want to be fully recovered. What should I do
Bro how long was this cycle? You can't end this cycle and start another in August. That's way too soon. Time on cycle plus pct equals time off.

What is your stats and experience?

Bro how long was this cycle? You can't end this cycle and start another in August. That's way too soon. Time on cycle plus pct equals time off.

What is your stats and experience?
I'm stopping the cycle early because I'm not making any gains. I don't see going on any further if I'm not making any gains it will be a total of five weeks.
I am 34 years old I've ran about 10 cycles mostly test and Dbol an one tren cycle i've been lifting for about 15 years and cycling for five

I'm stopping the cycle early because I'm not making any gains. I don't see going on any further if I'm not making any gains it will be a total of five weeks.
I am 34 years old I've ran about 10 cycles mostly test and Dbol an one tren cycle i've been lifting for about 15 years and cycling for five
If you aren't making gains may be you should dig a little deeper. Long ester cycles don't really start showing gains for a,month or more. What was the cycle, dosages, etc? What aboyt diet and training? How is gear quality?

My last cycle wasn't that great either I believe my body has become used to the test and dbol
Test 500mg
Dbol 50mg
And honestly I want to try something with gains that are sustainable like Decca and EQ

My last cycle wasn't that great either I believe my body has become used to the test and dbol
Test 500mg
Dbol 50mg
And honestly I want to try something with gains that are sustainable like Decca and EQ
Well, bro what are your stats? You said yourself you have ran 10 cycles or whatever. That's more than I've ran, and I'll tell you this...every cycle will typically be less than the last. That's just reality....especially if you have a great physique built and are close or at your natural genetic limit. I'm at an advanced enough level that if I get 3 lbs of sustainable tissue in a cycle that's incredible.

The newbies that are undersized are the ones that get the big easy gains. Once you are at beast level you fight for every ounce

Also how long are you taking off between cycles? If you aren't taking 12 plus weeks off after your cycle your myostatin levels will still be elevated which kills gains. That's why the longer you take off from cycling the better your next gains will be

have you considered switching to anadrol? or as you said, look at deca and eq... give your body a break from the same things and try some different compounds...

Also how long are you taking off between cycles? If you aren't taking 12 plus weeks off after your cycle your myostatin levels will still be elevated which kills gains. That's why the longer you take off from cycling the better your next gains will be

I do believe that's part of my problem. I guess I've been trying to go to hard too fast

do you have your pct planned???

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

^This right here is the very best PCT i have come across and will give the most chance for the very fastest recovery...

Very smart. Time off is always the #1 component for recovery, without enough time there is no recovery. PCT helps expedite this

The fact that I've been not running correct PCT and not taking the correct amount of time off . Once again thank you for your help you guys are all very knowledgeable. I'm so glad that I came here if only I would've known this sooner

Test 500mg
Dbol 50mg

The juice has nothing to do with sustainability. PCT, diet, and training do.

Couldn't get in early enough to say... here comes the hammers. I'm not judging you, or your experience with gear, dont think it as such. Myself, i always have pct on hand before starting a blast, no guessing or panicking coming down the line later

Top Bottom