napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I want to know something sir about cycles

manashara

Hi sir Im from India.... M ur huge fan.... If u don't mind I wana know something that I m doing training since 6 yrs nd my upper body nd lower body is good except my biceps nd triceps...they are not symmetrical with respect to my whole body....

My arms have very short belly muscles nd also have very less muscle fibres

I had taken cypionate, propionate, stanozolol in my life..... But never seen any changes in my arms.....

I have tried many things but cant get results .....

Can u pls help me out about this..... Pls m very passionate about bodybuilding...

You may want to post more info like what exactly are your goals?
And also how many cycles,doses,length etc etc

Hi Brutus I want my arms to grow because I have good upper body nd lower body... Just want to compete in mens physique but just because of my arms ( not symmetric to whole body) can't think of competing

Hi Brutus I want my arms to grow because I have good upper body nd lower body... Just want to compete in mens physique but just because of my arms ( not symmetric to whole body) can't think of competing
First you should spend most of ur time on triceps. They are the main muscles and will make your arms look big. Spend time on bicep but really work on slow reps with emphasis on the contraction to work on that peak. Really squeeze and hold. Lots of free weights. Dont ego lift. Better to go lighter and build the mind muscle connection. Slow steady reps with 2-3 secs on the negative.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I had done many techniques.... Nd also I focused on every thing specially triceps but can't get the results muscle belle is are short nd muscle fibres are very less.........i tried blow flow restriction also..... But no results my friends says that I will never get those arms.... M very upset

Top Bottom