napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I want to change my cycle

Jtbabyallnightlong

Im taking lgd4033 gw and s4. I just finished a month of lgd 4033 and i was wondering if I could swamp out another Sarm for lgd because I want to lean down and get more cut and right now I'm pretty bulky So what would be a good stack for more of an aesthetic looking physique.

Im taking lgd4033 gw and s4. I just finished a month of lgd 4033 and i was wondering if I could swamp out another Sarm for lgd because I want to lean down and get more cut and right now I'm pretty bulky So what would be a good stack for more of an aesthetic looking physique.

If you've only ran a month of LGD, I'd just keep it going the full 12 weeks. Otherwise it's a bit of a waste to end it that early. If you are looking to lean down, I'd just add some s4 and GW to it and stack them. That will give you a great stack for cutting up

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I cut down on LGD, It will put on lean mass, your diet will be what you need to work on as well as how you are training to cut. I cut fat and gained lean mass

That's what I'm currently taking right now i try and try to cut down down and get ripped but i just keep getting bigger and putting on more mass. So that's why I was wondering if lgd would be causing these issues because it's used usually for a bulk and I wanted to cut down so would you recommend to keep taking it my full 12 weeks and try to change my diet up or maybe switch to something more lean like rad?

Cutting isnt lowering carbs, its eating in a deficit. You need to figure out your maintenance calories and go from there. For your sarms cycle I would start out at 200-250 calories below maintenance and adjust as needed, but never going further than 600 calorie deficit a day for the sake of keeping your muscle. Also, a serious lifter would have a training program with a plan for progression to go along with your cycle and goals. If "bulking up" means gaining fat then you need to adjust your diet.

That's what I'm currently taking right now i try and try to cut down down and get ripped but i just keep getting bigger and putting on more mass. So that's why I was wondering if lgd would be causing these issues because it's used usually for a bulk and I wanted to cut down so would you recommend to keep taking it my full 12 weeks and try to change my diet up or maybe switch to something more lean like rad?

I would still keep the LGD in there and keep running it. It's your diet that needs changed that will make the difference.

Of course adding in s4, GW, and SR9009 would help tremendously with cutting as well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom