PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I thing HGH made my blood glucose drop

I thing HGH made my blood glucose drop

I been sick for 2 days and today I was unable to eat but I still took my morning injection which may of not been a good Idea. I don't know what happened but I was driving and I suddenly felt starving. Like my stomach was hollow and empty. I started to sweat profusely from head to toe and I started shaking real bad. The panic that ensued made me think I was literally gonna die. I knew I needed to eat something So I drank some cranberry juice and ate something. Things got better after that. I have one question, I take my second shot at night. Can this happen in my sleep and I not know it. Sorry, this is all very new to me and today scared the shit outta me. Im on 4 iu a day.

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    I been sick for 2 days and today I was unable to eat but I still took my morning injection which may of not been a good Idea. I don't know what happened but I was driving and I suddenly felt starving. Like my stomach was hollow and empty. I started to sweat profusely from head to toe and I started shaking real bad. The panic that ensued made me think I was literally gonna die. I knew I needed to eat something So I drank some cranberry juice and ate something. Things got better after that. I have one question, I take my second shot at night. Can this happen in my sleep and I not know it. Sorry, this is all very new to me and today scared the shit outta me. Im on 4 iu a day.
    Why are u taking 4 ius per day??? Thats completely unnecessary! How old are you?

4iu is a lot especially if you went straight from the go with 4iu. I would back off to 2iu and you will feel much better.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Why are u taking 4 ius per day??? Thats completely unnecessary! How old are you?
    36 years old. Im aiming for body fat loss. It was broken down to me by my source that 1-2 iu a day for general health improvement, 3-4 for fat loss and anything more than that for muscle building. He says hes on 10iu a day so yeah. If 4 is unnecessary I can back it down. Im really just going for fat loss and its actually working. I been on for 4 months so I assume its working cause Im down 30 pounds. No lie.

2 to 3iu of quality HGH should be enough to trigger fat loss, especially around the abdomen given enough time.

PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Rep
    "taz10" for 10% bonus
    PM for link to order

Quote Originally Posted by PCS P0N View Post
    2 to 3iu of quality HGH should be enough to trigger fat loss, especially around the abdomen given enough time.

PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Rep
    "taz10" for 10% bonus
    PM for link to order
    So bump it down to 3?

Try 3 and if you still have issues go to 2.

PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Rep
    "taz10" for 10% bonus
    PM for link to order

You're doing too much for a beginner. Start with 1iu and SLOWLY increase your dosage over a period of months.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    You're doing too much for a beginner. Start with 1iu and SLOWLY increase your dosage over a period of months.
    I started at 2 and bumped it up to 4 after 2 month. I'll just take my doses down. I just really want his naval fat off.

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    I started at 2 and bumped it up to 4 after 2 month. I'll just take my doses down. I just really want his naval fat off.
    Increasing your dosage will not make you lose fat any faster. It will just increase side effects. Fat loss takes a very long time with HGH. If you want quicker fat loss diet, cardio, and GW-501516 is your answer.