napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I thing HGH made my blood glucose drop

toocoolforschool

I been sick for 2 days and today I was unable to eat but I still took my morning injection which may of not been a good Idea. I don't know what happened but I was driving and I suddenly felt starving. Like my stomach was hollow and empty. I started to sweat profusely from head to toe and I started shaking real bad. The panic that ensued made me think I was literally gonna die. I knew I needed to eat something So I drank some cranberry juice and ate something. Things got better after that. I have one question, I take my second shot at night. Can this happen in my sleep and I not know it. Sorry, this is all very new to me and today scared the shit outta me. Im on 4 iu a day.

I been sick for 2 days and today I was unable to eat but I still took my morning injection which may of not been a good Idea. I don't know what happened but I was driving and I suddenly felt starving. Like my stomach was hollow and empty. I started to sweat profusely from head to toe and I started shaking real bad. The panic that ensued made me think I was literally gonna die. I knew I needed to eat something So I drank some cranberry juice and ate something. Things got better after that. I have one question, I take my second shot at night. Can this happen in my sleep and I not know it. Sorry, this is all very new to me and today scared the shit outta me. Im on 4 iu a day.

Why are u taking 4 ius per day??? Thats completely unnecessary! How old are you?

4iu is a lot especially if you went straight from the go with 4iu. I would back off to 2iu and you will feel much better.

Why are u taking 4 ius per day??? Thats completely unnecessary! How old are you?

36 years old. Im aiming for body fat loss. It was broken down to me by my source that 1-2 iu a day for general health improvement, 3-4 for fat loss and anything more than that for muscle building. He says hes on 10iu a day so yeah. If 4 is unnecessary I can back it down. Im really just going for fat loss and its actually working. I been on for 4 months so I assume its working cause Im down 30 pounds. No lie.

2 to 3iu of quality HGH should be enough to trigger fat loss, especially around the abdomen given enough time.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Try 3 and if you still have issues go to 2.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

You're doing too much for a beginner. Start with 1iu and SLOWLY increase your dosage over a period of months.

I started at 2 and bumped it up to 4 after 2 month. I'll just take my doses down. I just really want his naval fat off.
Increasing your dosage will not make you lose fat any faster. It will just increase side effects. Fat loss takes a very long time with HGH. If you want quicker fat loss diet, cardio, and GW-501516 is your answer.

I started at 2 and bumped it up to 4 after 2 month. I'll just take my doses down. I just really want his naval fat off.
hgh helps with long term and consistent fat loss, yes but cardio and diet and are the key here... not hgh, not ped's etc... they are just an enhancement... gw501516 is a safer and more effective option to accelerate fat loss

hgh helps with long term and consistent fat loss, yes but cardio and diet and are the key here... not hgh, not ped's etc... they are just an enhancement... gw501516 is a safer and more effective option to accelerate fat loss

I agree brother. Im getting results but im in PCT now and would love a good bridge for fat loss to accelerate this. I have a pool and will be adding morning and evening swims to my regimen. My girl is on GW now and im really considering adding it for my off time. Im feeling the best I ever felt with this weight coming off. 205 down to 175. I have a question for you Dylan, I may be paraphrasing you so forgive me but I think I remember you saying if you want down to below 11-12% BF it becomes a science and you have to weigh and measure your food to be so precise. Ive never weighed my food before. Am I right here. Im serious about this cause I spent a lot on my cycle and growth and will not waste good sarms. If I need to start weighing my food im so on it.

Increasing your dosage will not make you lose fat any faster. It will just increase side effects. Fat loss takes a very long time with HGH. If you want quicker fat loss diet, cardio, and GW-501516 is your answer.

I hear you bro, do you prefer liquid or pill sarms.

it takes a lot of effort... i keep track of everything, weigh everything etc... it seems very ocd but if you want to be the best you can be, you have to make all the sacrifices and effort to do so

it takes a lot of effort... i keep track of everything, weigh everything etc... it seems very ocd but if you want to be the best you can be, you have to make all the sacrifices and effort to do so

I been busting my ass. I can so do that. I'll go buy a food scale today. Your the best man. When I get paid I'll hit up those sarms. Do the liquid sarms still taste like ass? If so, make those fools put some cherry flavor or something in it lol.

I been busting my ass. I can so do that. I'll go buy a food scale today. Your the best man. When I get paid I'll hit up those sarms. Do the liquid sarms still taste like ass? If so, make those fools put some cherry flavor or something in it lol.

Esarms do not have that bad taste now at all

Probably still the same taste but maybe not as strong. Or at least biotech mk677 has the typical mk677 taste. The fact that it’s not in alcohol I think makes it a little less harsh. Grapefruit juice man! It solves all the problems!

Probably still the same taste but maybe not as strong. Or at least biotech mk677 has the typical mk677 taste. The fact that it’s not in alcohol I think makes it a little less harsh. Grapefruit juice man! It solves all the problems!

thanks, it was the alcohol taste I hated. It used to taste like really cheap vodka. I remember ROBO anadrol I had to mix with cranberry juice. That shit was gnarly.

Top Bottom