PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I swear MK677 has made my feet (and possibly other things) grow.

I swear MK677 has made my feet (and possibly other things) grow.

I've been on MK677 for just over a month now. One thing I've noticed over the past few days is that some of my shoes are extremely tight in length. My toes are really pressed up against the end of my shoes to the point where it's painful. Is it possible that MK has made my feet grow? I know a lot will say no but what else could it be?

Water retention bud. Same thing happened to me when I started HGH.

no it did not... its called water retention... hgh cant even make your body grow in that manner in a month...

No it hasnít lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1979 View Post
    Water retention bud. Same thing happened to me when I started HGH.
    Yes. Youíre bloated with water. Everything will get a little puffier.

Try potassium. Make sure youíre getting your daily minimum of 3500mg at the least.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    Yes. Youíre bloated with water. Everything will get a little puffier.
    Yeah. It was crazy at first, sock rings, shoes were tight. All good now but I blew up like a water balloon for about a month

Every time I get on a steroid that bloats or mk677 my shoes all feel too small. If you donít keep it in check you may have some numbness at night or day in your hands etc. Iíd try to get that in check if I were you.

you need to make sure you are getting 4700 mg of potassium per day and not exceeding 2300 mg of sodium

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    Every time I get on a steroid that bloats or mk677 my shoes all feel too small. If you donít keep it in check you may have some numbness at night or day in your hands etc. Iíd try to get that in check if I were you.
    Right. I told you 3500mg but that is the minimum so youíll want to exceed that.