napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I started training in the womb

EZ_E

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
NEW GUYS:

If you want to run a cycle and you're asked to post your training history, PLEASE stop trying to justify running juice in your early 20's because you've been:

"Training since I was 13"

NO YOU HAVEN'T.

You may have had a gym @ your high school or played sports. Maybe you went to the gym with your father or uncle. HOWEVER; you were going through the motions then and your form was most likely totally ass backwards (because the adult you were there with had no clue)

I won't even get into the fact that your body is just beginning to develop the androgenic aspects of the male body.

And (as I have stated many times) no one wants to hear "Arnold did this, Dorian did this, Shawn Ray did this......"

Agreed completely bro. I started weight training when I was 13, but still didn't start my first cycle til 35. Too many young bucks jumping the gun these days looking for a shortcut. What the fuck happened to hard work? Did that disappear with this new lazy ass generation?

seriously... and please stop trying to educate guys that have been doing this for 10 or more years when you have no years of experience but you "read" or "heard" this or that... that shit is so ridiculous its insane.. guys that have zero experience coming in and telling us how its done etc...

Top Bottom